Mite Force Insecticide is a powerful insecticide and acaricide that is highly effective against a wide range of pests, including mites, aphids, grasshoppers, thrips, whiteflies, bed bugs, and other insects. It is a systemic contact and stomach insecticide, which means that it kills pests by both contact and ingestion. Mite Force is also long-lasting, providing up to 21 days of residual control.
Why Choose Mite Force?
- Broad-spectrum control: Mite Force is effective against a wide range of pests, making it a one-stop solution for all of your pest control needs.
- Systemic and contact action: Mite Force kills pests by both contact and ingestion, making it difficult for them to develop resistance.
- Long-lasting protection: Mite Force provides up to 21 days of residual control, protecting your home and garden from pests for weeks at a time.
- Safe for use around plants and animals: Mite Force is safe for use around plants and animals, making it a good choice for both indoor and outdoor use.
How Mite Force Works
Mite Force contains two active ingredients: abamectin and acetamiprid. Abamectin is a neurotoxin that disrupts the nervous system of pests, causing them to paralysis and death. Acetamiprid is a systemic insecticide that is absorbed by plants and translocated throughout their tissues. When pests eat treated plants, they are killed by the acetamiprid.
How to Use Mite Force
Mite Force can be used to control pests on a variety of plants, including fruits, vegetables, flowers, and ornamentals. It can also be used to control pests in homes and other structures.
To use Mite Force, simply mix the desired amount of concentrate with water in a spray bottle. Shake the bottle well to mix the solution. Then, spray the solution directly onto the pests and the plants or surfaces that they are infesting.
Tips for Using Mite Force
- Apply Mite Force in the early morning or evening when pests are most active.
- Apply Mite Force to all sides of plant leaves, including the undersides.
- Be sure to reapply Mite Force every 10-14 days, or as needed.
- For best results, use Mite Force in conjunction with other pest control practices, such as good sanitation and cultural controls.
Where to Use Mite Force
Mite Force can be used in a variety of settings, including:
- Homes and businesses
- Gardens and farms
- Greenhouses and nurseries
- Turfgrass and ornamental landscapes
Mite Force is a safe and effective insecticide when used according to the label instructions. However, it is important to always wear personal protective equipment (PPE) when applying pesticides. This includes gloves, long sleeves, pants, and a mask.
Storage and Disposal
Store Mite Force in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children and pets. Dispose of unused pesticides and pesticide containers according to local regulations.