The presence of nitrate in Multi-K absolute fertilizer enables the plant to minimize its uptake of chloride, whenever this damaging anion is present in the soil solution or in the irrigation water. This makes Multi-K a necessity for chloride-sensitive crops.
Potassium nitrate is a high quality source of both potassium and nitrogen, two essential macronutrients (primary nutrients) for plants. Since a healthy growth requires large amounts of nitrogen and potassium, these elements have to be applied to the soil regularly. Suitable for use in hydroponics.
COMPOSITION OF MULTI K ABSOLUTE FERTILIZER
|Total nitrogen (N)||%||13.8||13.4||–|
|Nitrogen (N-NO 3 ) nitric||%||13.8||13.4||–|
|Potassium oxide (K 2 O) soluble in water||%||46.5||45.5||–|
|Water-soluble potassium (K)||%||38.6||37.8||–|
|pH (10% solution)||7.0||6.0||8.5|
|Loss on drying (humidity)||%||00:08||–||0.2|
|Apparent density||g / ml||1.1||0.8||1.4|
Agricultural benefits of Multi K absolute fertilizer
- Full consumption of fertilizer inputs.
- This fertilizer is almost compatible with all types of fertilizers and agrochemicals.
- Chloride uptake is minimized by the plant due to the presence of the nitrate in Multi K absolute.
- Fertigation: For all crops (tomato, tobacco, vine, melon) where potassium and nitrogen nutrition in the right ratio (1: 3,4) are essential during the production yielding phase. The average use dose is 1 kg/mc, with higher dosages depending on the phenological phase of the culture.
- Foliar: Because of its purity and concentration, it is better than other potassium nitrates for foliar interventions. The average dosage is 0.5 ÷ 1 kg/hl. This product can also be used to prevent or recover deficiencies in potassium, promote complete and robust growth.