Mydas RZ F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seeds (100 | 1000 Seeds)
The Mydas RZ F1 Cucumber (100 Seeds), usually running no more than 18 inches, makes them superior for small gardens, containers, or anywhere space is tight. The fruits hold well on the plants, so avoiding the need for constant picking.
Features of Mydas RZ F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seeds (100 | 1000 Seeds)
- Average fruit length: 22 cm
- Very productive
- For indoor and open field cultivation
- Colour: Dark green fruit
- Parthenocarpic variety
- Strength: Strong vigour
- Fruit Quality: High-quality fruit
- Maturity Date: 55 to 65 days from sowing
- Resistances: HR: Ccu/Px (ex Sf), IR: CMV/CVYV
- Health benefit of Mydas RZ F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seeds (100 | 1000 Seeds)
- It is high in beneficial nutrients, as well as certain plant compounds and antioxidants that may help treat and even prevent some conditions.
- Cucumbers are low in calories and contain a good amount of water and soluble fiber, making them ideal for promoting hydration and aiding in weight loss.
- Because cucumbers are composed of about 96% water, they are especially effective at promoting hydration and can help you meet your daily fluid needs.
- Cucumbers contain antioxidants, including flavonoids and tannins, which prevent the accumulation of harmful free radicals and may reduce the risk of chronic disease.
- Cucumbers are low in calories, high in water and can be used as a low-calorie topping for many dishes. All of these may aid in weight loss.
- Test-tube and animal studies show that cucumber helps lower blood sugar and prevent diabetes-related complications.
- Cucumbers contain a good amount of fiber and water, both of which may help prevent constipation and increase regularity.
- Calories: 45
- Total fat: 0 grams
- Carbs: 11 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Vitamin C: 14% of the RDI
Importance of growing Mydas RZ F1 Cucumber
These seeds have been treated with Bio-Stimulants which confer:
- Rapid germination energy
- Fast root growth
- Quick and stable vegetative growth,
- Increased fruit set
- Advanced fruit quality (shape, weight, colour)
- Better resistance to climatic stress
- Advanced ripening
- The bumpy, brightly striped exterior is particularly attractive as well.
How to plant Mydas RZ F1 Cucumber
- The preferred method of cucumber planting is direct seeding in the garden after the soil has warmed as the seeds will not germinate in a soil chillier than 60 degrees. Just push two or three cucumber seeds an inch into the soil, spacing the plantings 18 to 36 inches apart.
- Although cucumbers do best in loose sandy loam soil, they can be grown in any well-drained soil. Cucumbers must be grown in full sunlight. Because their roots reach 36 to 48 inches deep, do not plant them where tree roots will rob them of water and nutrients.
- Cucumbers do not like to have their roots disturbed and can be tricky to transplant. However, if you want an early start on the season, it is worth the risk to start a few cucumber plants indoors in peat pots about two or three weeks before setting out.
- Provide steady moisture: A continuous water supply is necessary for the best quality fruits. A drip irrigation system is ideal in the cucumber patch. If this is not possible, water deeply once a week, applying at least one inch of water. Frequent but shallow watering will reduce overall yields.
- Feed cucumbers well: Cucumbers, like other cucurbits (squash, melons, and pumpkins), are heavy feeders. Incorporate Organic fertilizer into the soil prior to planting, fertilizer will not be needed early in the season. However, when the cucumber plants begin to blossom and set fruit, a side dressing of balanced soluble fertilizer will help keep the plants in production.
You can check out more of our Cucumber Seeds. Farmers Pride Cucumber, Nandini F1 Cucumber
Per 100 Seeds, Per 1000 Seeds