Nantes Carrot Seeds 100g (Pop Vriend)
Carrots are easy to grow as long as they are planted in loose, sandy soil during the cooler periods of the growing season—spring and fall (carrots can tolerate frost). Depending on the variety and local growing conditions, carrots may take anywhere from 2 to 4 months to mature. Plant them in the spring and summer for a continuous harvest through fall!
Benefits Of Nantes Carrot Seeds 100g
- Carrot is good for your eyes.
- They can lower your risk of cancer.
- Lower your chances of heart disease.
- Help keep your blood pressure in check
- Boost your immune system.
- Help ease constipation.
- Lower your diabetes risk.
- Strengthen your bones.
Steps In Growing Carrot To Harvest
Carrots are easy to grow; just give them loose, rich soil free of clods and stones.
- Prepare a well-nourished nursery condition.
- Level the field so that there are no visible slopes within the farmland.
- Apply water all over the farmland, and evenly.
- Create narrow and shallow grooves either horizontally or vertically along the farmland, where the carrots will be placed.
Plant late in the evenings or early in the morning.
- Prepare a bed that has been ploughed down to a depth of 20.5-23 cm.
- Plant the seeds 0.5-1.5 cm deep in the early spring.
- Space rows 30-46 cm apart.
- Water the carrots each morning and evening until they germinate after about 10-14 days.
- Thin weak seedlings and overcrowded plants when they are 2.5 cm.
- Carrots germinate best in warm, moist soil. Cover the soil with clear polyethylene while the seeds germinate.
- Remove the film when seedlings appear.
- Keep the bed damp as the carrots grow.
- The carrots are ready for harvest when the upper part of the carrots starts pushing out to the surface and becomes visible.