NWURA WURA HERBICIDE
It is a foliar-acting, systemic, non-selective, pre-emergency herbicide for the control of wide range of annual and perennial grasses, broad-leaf weeds, trees and woody shrubs on non-cropped lands
- Active Ingredients: Glyphosate
- isopropylamine salt of soluble liquid.
Herbicide contains 360g Glyphosate per litre in the form of 480 grams per litre isopropylamine salt of soluble liquid.
It is also in zero tillage in Maize production and has no residual effect on soil.
The product is used in forestry and aquatic weeds control, also use as pre-crop emergence in fruit and vegetable crop.
DIRECTION OF USE
- Apply the product on active growing weeds.
- Do not apply product if rain threatens within 4-6 hours.
- To control trees and shrubs apply product to freshly cut stumps with paint brush.
- Spray at a low pressure to give uniform and average droplets on the target weeds.
- Remember, more is not better. Use the application rate on the label.
Dosage: 150 – 200mls/ 15 litres of water
Package: 1 litre bottle
Check out more herbicides