Nwura Wura Herbicide is a unique and innovative herbicide formulation that is highly effective against a wide range of weeds, including annual and perennial grasses, broad-leaved weeds, aquatic weeds, and woody shrubs. It is a systemic herbicide, meaning that it is absorbed by the plant and kills it from the inside out. Nwura Wura Herbicide is also non-selective, meaning that it will kill any plant that it comes into contact with.
Nwura Wura Herbicide offers a number of benefits over other herbicides, including:
- Broad-spectrum weed control: Nwura Wura Herbicide is effective against a wide range of weeds, including annual and perennial grasses, broad-leaved weeds, aquatic weeds, and woody shrubs.
- Fast-acting: Nwura Wura Herbicide begins working quickly after application, and visible results can be seen within a few days.
- Long-lasting: Nwura Wura Herbicide has a long residual effect, meaning that it will continue to kill weeds for several weeks after application.
- Easy to use: Nwura Wura Herbicide is a water-soluble concentrate that is easy to mix and apply.
- Safe for the environment: Nwura Wura Herbicide is a low-toxicity herbicide that is rapidly biodegraded in the environment.
How to Use Nwura Wura
It can be applied using a variety of methods, including backpack sprayers, hand-held sprayers, and boom sprayers. The recommended dosage rate for Nwura Wura varies depending on the type of weeds being controlled. For best results, apply it to actively grow weeds in the morning or evening when the air is calm.
Nwura Wura Herbicide can be used in a variety of applications, including:
- Agriculture: can be used to control weeds in a variety of agricultural crops, including corn, soybeans, wheat, and cotton.
- Horticulture: can be used to control weeds in orchards, vineyards, and nurseries.
- Forestry: can be used to control weeds in forests and plantations.
- Non-crop areas: can be used to control weeds in roadsides, ditches, and other non-crop areas.
It is a low-toxicity herbicide, but it is important to take safety precautions when using it. Always wear gloves, goggles, and long sleeves and pants when applying Nwura Wura. Avoid contact with the skin and eyes. If contact does occur, rinse the affected area immediately with water.
Storage and Disposal
It should be stored in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children and pets. Unused herbicides should be disposed of in accordance with local regulations.
- Active Ingredients: Glyphosate
- isopropylamine salt of soluble liquid.
Herbicide contains 360g Glyphosate per litre in the form of 480 grams per litre isopropylamine salt of soluble liquid.
It is also in zero tillage in Maize production and has no residual effect on soil.
The product is used in forestry and aquatic weeds control, also use as pre-crop emergence in fruit and vegetable crop.
DIRECTION OF USE
- Apply the product on active growing weeds.
- Do not apply product if rain threatens within 4-6 hours.
- To control trees and shrubs apply product to freshly cut stumps with paint brush.
- Spray at a low pressure to give uniform and average droplets on the target weeds.
- Remember, more is not better. Use the application rate on the label.
Dosage: 150 – 200mls/ 15 litres of water
Package: 1 litre bottle
Check out more herbicides