Oba Super 6 Maize Hybrid (Premier Seeds)
Oba Super 6 Maize Hybrid (Premier Seeds) which is a high-yielding hybrid maize seed noted for profitable maize plantation. Compared to other maize seed products, it has wider adaptability and tolerance to low moisture stress. It also optimally responds to high inputs, good management, and planting density. Fortified with pro-vitamin A, this product has added nutritional benefits. The offered product is packaged in 2kg bags Oba Super-6.
Features of Oba Super 6 Maize Hybrid (Premier Seeds)
- Variety: Oba Super-6
- High yielding hybrid suitable for rainfed conditions
- Wider adaptability, tolerant to low moisture stress and respond to high inputs.
- Good management, and planting density.
- Bold attractive grains, good colour, good kernel quality
- Yield potential: 6-9 Tons / Hectare
- Colour: Provitamin A (Yellow)
- Class: Treated seeds
- Packaging: 2kg bags
Health benefit of Oba Super 6 Maize Hybrid
- It has several health benefits, because of the high fiber content, it can aid digestion.
- It also contains valuable B vitamins, which are important to your overall health. Provides our bodies with essential minerals such as zinc, magnesium, copper, iron, and manganese.
- It is a stable cereal very popular due to its high nutritional significance enriched with abundant number of macronutrients like starch, fiber, protein, and fat along with micronutrients like vitamin B complex, ß-carotene and essential minerals.
- It is a special, low-starch variety with higher sugar content, at 18% of the dry weight because most of the sugar is sucrose.
- Despite the sugar in it, it is not a high-glycemic food, ranking low or medium on the glycemic index. The high amount of fiber present in corn helps lower cholesterol levels and reduces the risk of colon cancer.
- When consumed in moderate quantities, has been seen to be beneficial for those suffering from diabetes.
- Being rich in folate, it helps the generation of new cells, especially important before and during pregnancy.
- Corn is good for those suffering from common digestive ailments, like constipation and hemorrhoids because of the insoluble fiber it contains
How to plant Oba Super 6 Maize Hybrid
- It is packaged in 2kg. Plant a seed per hole at a spacing of 25cm within the ridge and 75cm between ridges.
- Use NPK 15:15:15 fertilizer at the rate of 8 bags per hectare at 2 weeks after planting by burying it 3cm deep and 5-7cm away from the plant.
- Weed the farm at the early stage of weed appearance and ensure that the farm is always weed-free.
Other Seeds Maize Hybrid Delkab Seeds, Maize Hybrid Seeds Variety