Paraval Herbicide (1Litre) is a toxic chemical that is widely used as an herbicide (plant killer). It is primarily for weed and grass control. It is available primarily as a liquid in various strengths. Paraval is classified as a non-selective contact herbicide.
Benefits of using Paraval Herbicide:
- Effective weed control: Paraval Herbicide is one of the most effective herbicides on the market, and it can be used to control a wide range of weeds, including difficult-to-control weeds such as quackgrass, Johnsongrass, and Bermuda grass.
- Fast-acting: Paraval Herbicide kills weeds on contact, so you can see results quickly.
- Non-selective: Paraval Herbicide is a non-selective herbicide, which means that it will kill all plants that it comes into contact with. This makes it ideal for use in areas where you want to completely eliminate all vegetation, such as fence lines, roadsides, and ditches.
- Versatile: It can be used in a variety of agricultural and horticultural settings, including:
- Crops: It can be used to control weeds in a variety of crops, including corn, soybeans, cotton, wheat, and vegetables.
- Pastures: It can be used to control weeds in pastures, which can help to improve the quality and quantity of forage.
- Lawns: It can be used to control weeds in lawns, which can help to improve the appearance and health of your lawn.
- Non-crop land: It can be used to control weeds on non-crop land, such as fence lines, roadsides, and ditches.
The key characteristics that distinguish it from other agents used in plant protection products are:
Advantages of Paraval Herbicide (1Litre):
- It kills a wide range of annual grasses and broad-leaved weeds and also the tips of established perennial weeds.
- Secondly, the herbicide is very fast-acting.
- It is rain-fast within minutes of application.
- It is partially inactivated upon contact with soil.
How it works
- The extent of poisoning caused by paraquat depends on the amount, route, and duration of exposure. Also, the person’s health condition at the time of the exposure is crucial.
- It causes direct damage when it comes into contact with the lining of the mouth, stomach, or intestines.
- After paraquat enters the body, consequently, it is distributed to all areas of the body. Therefore, it causes toxic chemical reactions to occur throughout many parts of the body, primarily the lungs, liver, and kidneys.
- Cells in the lung selectively accumulate paraquat. This is most likely as a result of active transport.
You can also pick from these HERBICIDES.