A pH meter is an instrument used to measure the acidity or alkalinity of a solution – also known as pH.
1. Measuring pH Range: 0.0 – 14.0 pH
2. Resolution: 0.1 pH
3. Accuracy: ±0.1 pH (20°C), ±0.2 pH
4. Operating Temperature: 0 – 50°C (32 – 122°F)
5. Calibration: manual,1 point
6. Size: 15 * 3 * 1.5 cm
Features PH Meter Digital Tester:
1. This Portable Pocket Pen Type Digital Meter is an ideal analyzer for the PH value of aquarium, fishing industry, swimming pool, school laboratory, food & beverage, etc.
2. It is a brand new and excellent quality meter with
3. Protective plastic case and calibration screwdriver. It is very accurate and durable.
Package of PH Meter Digital Tester Included:
1* Piece Digital pH meter ( not include battery)
1* Piece Calibration Adjustment screwdriver
2* Piece Pouches of calibration buffer solution
1* Piece User instruction
See other types of pH meter HERE.