Plastic Egg Crates
Plastic egg crates are made from high-density polyethylene(HDPE) which ensures strength and reusability. Plastic crates are eco-friendly and can be recycled easily without requiring much energy. Plastic egg crates are UV resistant and can be used in all manner of weather conditions without deteriorating.
Plastic egg crates are relatively light and safe to handle and due to the absence of sharp edges eggs can be kept safely in them without fear of breakage. They can also accommodate eggs of different sizes from small to jumbo sized without wearing out. They can also be easily stacked due to their molded shape without taking much space therefore making them cost-effective and can be transported easily.
Advantages of using plastic crates:
- It can be used for a long time.
- It has a high tolerance for shocks, hence protecting eggs when being transported.
- It offers a relatively safe medium for protecting eggs.
- It ensures the convenience of use.
- It can easily be recycled due to its plastic material.
- Do not take near the fire.
- Avoid storing at overly high temperatures.
- Avoid rough handling to ensure the longevity of the product.