Poly-Feed Vegetative Booster is a well-balanced fertilizer for soil and soilless greenhouse crops that can be applied directly to the leaves. Also, it has a high concentration of micronutrients in it.
Poly feed Vegetative Booster is a high-quality, water-soluble fertilizer produced by Haifa. It nourishes the leaves, satisfying their specific requirements during vital growth stages to ensure maximum yields and quality. This is because it contains high levels of certain micronutrients that help plants flourish in the vegetative stage. For example, Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Copper (Cu), Molybdenum (Mo), Boron (B), Zinc (Zn); and equal macronutrient composition of 19:19:19 Nitrogen(N): Phosphorus(P): Potassium(K) respectively. It can be used in irrigation in a process called fertigation.
- Cereals & Legumes: maize, rice, soybean, etc.
- Vegetables: tomato, garden eggs, pepper, etc.
- Tree Crops: cocoa, mango, avocado, citrus, etc.
- Horticultural Crops: pineapple, pawpaw, etc.
When to Use Poly-Feed Vegetative Booster:
Poly-Feed Vegetative Booster can be used on a wide variety of plants, including vegetables, fruits, flowers, and ornamentals. It is especially beneficial for plants during the vegetative stage of growth, which is the period of time between germination and flowering.
How to Use Poly-Feed Vegetative Booster:
Poly-Feed Vegetative Booster is easy to use and can be applied either foliar (to the leaves) or through soil drenching. For foliar application, mix 1-2 tablespoons of fertilizer per gallon of water and spray the leaves thoroughly. For soil drenching, mix 2-4 tablespoons of fertilizer per gallon of water and apply to the root zone of the plant.
Benefits of Using Poly-Feed Vegetative Booster
- Firstly, there will be a saving of time and effort in preparations.
- Secondly, accurate composition of the nutrient solution. As a result, there are no errors.
- No wastes and losses of expensive raw materials.
- Fully water-soluble.
- Made of high-quality ingredients.
- Consists of 100% plant nutrients.
- Virtually free of chloride, sodium, and other detrimental elements for plants.
- Consequently provides balanced, complete plant nutrition.
Mixing Rates: 80-160 grams per knapsack(16L-20L).
Spraying: Spray generously on the leaves of the plant. Make the mixture precise in order to avoid burning plants.