Poultry Drinkers for Chicks (10 liters)
Over the years, agriculture has since evolved from the subsistence and archaic methods of crop and animal production into a more modern and civilized production approach, poultry farming also has its fair share in the evolution and a lot has since improved including the dispensation of feed and water to birds.
Provision of water and feed to poultry birds is an integral part of poultry production and the practice is as old as livestock production itself, however, before the invention of drinkers and feeders optimal dispensation of food and water was a challenge, and the use of bowls and other containers were widespread, however, such practices weren’t as effective as a limited number of chicks have access to these sources at a go hence regular refueling had to be done by farmers and producers of poultry birds to ensure all poultry chicks stay hydrated. However, with the invention of regular drinkers, the problem of regular refueling and spillage of water was eliminated, and a host of other problems.
The use of regular drinkers now ensures a cost-effective production whether small, medium, or large-scale poultry farming as these products are designed such that they can be hanged which gives access to mature birds, and can also be placed on the ground which gives access to chicks.
Advantages of Poultry Drinkers for Chicks
- 100 chicks (0-3 weeks old) can have access to clean water at a go.
- It is very economical for any scale of production.
- It doesn’t pose any threat to poultry birds.
- It is highly cost-effective.
- Little maintenance is required.
- Liquid medications can also be dispensed easily.
- Ensure the product is cleaned before and after use to avoid contamination.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and excess heat.
- Do not rough-handle the product.