Poultry Manual Drinker is a chicken drinker that is great for those with chicks and younger flocks. Whether it’s a flock of three or thirty, you need to make sure they have a plentiful supply of fresh food and water. We have got a large selection of feeders and drinkers here to meet your needs. I tend to suggest buying a slightly bigger feeder and drinker than you may think you need. Not only because sometimes they will eat or drink more than your think, but also for when you get caught up in the poultry bug and end up with a larger flock.
More open drinkers and bowls are a risk for drowning with chicks. Therefore, the narrow drinking area makes this a far safer option. Also, this drinker is durable and easy to clean drinker perfect for chicks. Poultry drinker is a robust plastic drinker suitable for a small flock of hens, chicks or quail. The removable lid will keep water clean and fresh, limit spillages and allow easy access for filling with water and cleaning. Simply fill with water, replace the base and twist-lock into place.
- Animal type: For poultry
- Form: Trough
- Material: Plastic
- Other characteristic: Multi-access
Advantages of using Poultry Manual Drinkers
- They can be used by young chicks and pullets. They are low to the ground so young birds can reach into them to drink.
- Poultry manual drinkers are low-cost, common, and easy to buy.
- The product do not have a large open surface area, meaning young birds cannot fall in and drown.
- Their excellent looks make them more attractive.
More quality farm equipment on Farmsquare Nig