Relisate is a non-selective post-emergence herbicide to control a wide range of annual broadleaf weeds sedges and woody plants on cultivated land.
Herbicide is used for pre-crop planting (reduced tillage), the maintenance of perennial tree crops, industrial sites and aquatic environments.
Herbicide is a friendly contact with soil and therefore has no residual activity.
Application Rates For Relisate Herbicide.
- Dilute only with clean water. Always add concentrate to water and stir.
- Apply the following amount in 100-200 litres of water.
- Annual grasses and annual broad-leaved weeds: 3 litres/hectare.
- Perennial grasses: 4 litres/hectare.
- Perennial broad-leaved weeds: 6 litres/hectare.
- Non-crop areas: 5 litres/hectare.
- Apply knapsacks or mounted booms sprayer at 100-400 litres spray volume/hectare;or with controlled droplet applicators at 50-200 litres/hectare
Precautions When Using Herbicide
- Don’t apply post-emergency for aquatic weed control.
- Wear suitable protective clothing such as goggles, coveralls, PVC gloves.
- In addition, Wash your hands after the use of herbicide and before meals.
- Store in original containers away from children, animals and foodstuffs.
- Do not contaminate ponds, streams or ditches with products or used containers.
- It is harmful to the body, irritating to the eyes and skin.
- Moreso allows at least 1 week after applying weed control before applying other chemicals.
Alternative to Reliasate Herbicide is FORCEUP.
Per Bottle, Per Carton