Rocket Termite Killer Insecticide (40% + 4% EC)
Rocket Termite Killer Insecticide (40% + 4% EC) is a ‘ready to use’ mixture of two active ingredients, Profenofos and Pyrethroid Cypermethrin. It is a non-systemic insecticide having contact and stomach action. It is effective against several insect pests (both chewing and sucking types).
Has a very rapid response, quick action, affordable and also very safe to use
Features of Rocket Termite Killer Insecticide
- Synergistic power with powerful stomach and also contact action.
- Strong ovicidal, larvicidal and acaricidal properties.
- Quick knockdown as well as excellent control on hard to kill bollworm.
- Kills insects on the lower and upper surfaces of leaves due to penetrating action.
- Convenient, single pack and ready to use instead of field mix.
- Economical to use with much higher and quality produce.
- Suitable for IPM programmes.
Profenofos 40% + Cypermethrin 4% EC
Mode of Action:
- Profenofos- Acetylcholine esterase inhibitor.
- Cypermethrin- Sodium channel modulator
- Start application when the insect infestation reaches the economic threshold level and repeat at an interval of 10-15 days depending upon environmental condition.
- Water dilution depends on the type of spray pump and crop growth as well as dosage also depends on the pest intensity and crop growth.
- Stop last application 14 days before harvest of the crop.
CROP PEST DOSE (Per Ha)
Cotton Bollworm Complex 1000-1500 ml
- Cotton (bollworms) use 40ml/20 Litre water (1-1.5 Litre/Ha.
- Vegetables (diamondback moth, borers, budworm) use 40ml/20 Litre water (1 -1.5 Ltr/Ha).
- Cereals (Fall armyworm, FCM, bollworm)
- Composition:Profenofos 400g/L + Cypermethrin 40g/L
- PHI:7-14 days.
- Timing:7-14 days spray interval.
- Packaging:1 Litre, 500ml, 250ml, 100ml.
- Origin: Gujarat, India
More of our Insecticides you can consider LARAFORCE Agricultural Insecticide, Ampligo Agricultural Insecticide (Syngenta Brand) -30g Sachet, Caterpillar force -Non-Systemic Insecticide
|Per Bottle Size
Per 1 Litre, Per 500 ml, Per 250 ml