ROYAL BOLD F1 (Harvest Field Seeds)
ROYAL BOLD F1 (Harvest Field Seeds) is a strong determinate hybrid tomato seed that has high resistance to diseases and high quality and quantity fruit, which can be grown in both seasons.
Features of ROYAL BOLD F1 (Harvest Field Seeds)
- TYPE: Determinate Tomato Seeds
- COLOR: Red
- SHAPE: Round
- FRUIT WEIGHT: 300-320 gr.
- RESISTANCE: TMV, verticillium wilt, fusarium wilt, grey leaf spot.
- Grown in both season; Rainy and Dry season
Health benefit of Features of ROYAL BOLD F1
- Many health benefits have been attributed to tomatoes, and many of these can be linked with the high antioxidants, vitamin, and mineral composition of the fruit.
- It also promotes good eye health because they are high in vitamin A, which is known to protect the retina and cornea. As well as this, it also contains a flavonoid called zeaxanthin, which helps the eye to filter harmful UV rays.
- High in vitamin C, they can help to boost the immune system, giving your body extra protection against colds and other viruses.
- Contains the major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer.
- They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
- It contains Potassium an essential mineral, so helps prevent blood pressure and heart disease.
- Calories: 18
- Water: 95%
- Protein:9 grams
- Carbs:9 grams
- Sugar:6 grams
- Fiber:2 grams
- Fat:2 grams
Importance of growing ROYAL BOLD F1
One of the main benefits that hybrid tomatoes provide compared to standard tomato plants is improved disease resistance. ROYAL BOLD F1 Hybrid Tomato provides improved resistance to common fungal diseases that can affect tomato plants such as verticillium and fusarium wilt.
Growing ROYAL BOLD F1 from seeds
- Sprinkle the seed thinly onto good quality seed compost. Cover with 1.5mm of compost and water lightly with a watering can.
- Sow two seeds into a 7.5cm pot. Keep the compost moist but be careful not to overwater as wet conditions can encourage “damping-off” disease and other mould problems.
- After germination, remove the smaller plant.
- Pot on the tomato seedlings as soon as they are big enough to handle and only Hold the plants by the leaves.
- Taking care not to touch the stems, transplant them into 7.5cm pots.
- If you want to grow them outside, plant tomatoes about 45cm apart leaving 75cm between the rows.
Other Tomato hybrid Ranger F1 Tomato, Platinum 701 F1 Tomato