Sina F1 Cucumber (Seminis 500 seeds)
Sina F1 Cucumber (Seminis 500 seeds) commonly used for outdoor and indoor propagation of cucumbers, especially under tropical conditions, is a high-yielding and vigorous hybrid cucumber with predominantly female flowers, good resistance to disease and good fruit setting.
Features of Sina F1 Cucunber (Seminis 500 seeds)
- Length: 15cm to 20 cm.
- Color: dark green.
- Type germ:
- Type flowering:
- Smoothness: very smooth.
- Maturity date: 56 to 65 days.
Nutritional benefit of Sina F1 Cucumber
- Promotes hydration and aides in weight loss because it is Low in calories and contain a good amount of water and soluble fiber.
- Reduces blood sugar level and helps reduce weight loss.
- All that water in cucumbers can help keep you hydrated. Plus, helps you stay regular and avoid constipation because the fiber boost, they give.
- Helps blood clot and keep your bones healthy because of the vitamin K in it.
- Helps improve vision, the immune system, and reproduction because of the Vitamin C it contains. It also makes sure, organs like your heart, lungs, and kidneys work the way they should.
- Calories: 45
- Total fat: 0 grams
- Carbs: 11 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Vitamin C: 14% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 62% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 10% of the RDI
How to Cultivate the Cucumber
The most suitable soil type for growing cucumber is sandy loamy or sandy soils, because of faster absorption of heat than other soil types. The steps involved in planting cumber include:
- Clear and plough: Clear and plough the farmland where you intend to farm cucumber and Remove all unwanted things on the farmland because the land should not contain trees or shrub. Note that cucumber needs sunshine to grow very well, therefore they should be appropriately exposed to sunlight.
- Application of organic manure: This is commonly done before making beds. You can apply pig, cow, or poultry droppings and allow for 3 days or more before planting.
- Include the drip irrigation system: It is highly recommended to install drip irrigation systems especially if you are planting during the dry season. There may not be a need for irrigation systems during the rainy seasons. Either way, have it in mind that cucumber requires enough water daily.
- Cover the beds with mulching films: Mulching is done to suppress weeds and conserve water in cucumber production. Holes are open on it where crops grow through. You must dispose of mulching film properly after usage. The distance between one hole and the other should be about 40 – 50cm.
Our other seeds Farmers Pride F1 Cucumber, Nandini F1 Cucumber