SNIPER 1000 E.C DDVP Insecticide…
Sniper is a highly effective insecticide/miticide that controls over 30 foliar and soil-borne pests.
Active Ingredient: Contains 1000g/liter of 2,3-dichlorovinyl dimethyl phosphate (DDVP)
A contact stomach acting and fumigant insecticide.
It is used for the control of a wide range of insects, stored agricultural produce, warehouse de-infestation, and field application on a wide range of crops.
Sniper is a highly effective insecticide for the control of a wide range of insects, pests, flies, ants, fleas, moths, Cockroaches, Bed bugs, mites, field crops, and Stored products pests.
Recommended Dosage Rates
Pests Dosage per 100m2
For field crops 1.25%/ha
Flies, Fleas, Ants, Moths 3ml in 200ml
Cockroaches, Bedbugs, Mites 15ml in 300ml
Stored product pests 7ml in 300ml
Note: Liquid mixture is in water
Use of SNIPER 1000 E.C DDVP Insecticide
- It gives a rapid knockdown of a wide range of insect pests.
- Highly active in the vapor stage thus making it a good fumigant against stored product insect pests.
- Can be used in livestock facilities against ectoparasites and other insect pests.
- Help to produce a healthier environment for both humans and animals when used as directed
- Active at low dosage
- It is clearly written that it is meant for outdoor use (on farms or greenhouses) but many Nigerians have turned it into indoor insecticides.
- It should be mixed with water to reduce the concentration.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep unprotected persons out of treated areas for at least 12 hours.
- It is toxic in contact with the skin or if swallowed.