Star force herbicide is a selective systemic post-emergence herbicide for control of annual and perennial grasses in crops such as watermelon, groundnuts, irish potato, tomatoes, onions, pineapple, soybean, coffee, bananas and beans.
This product is also used for chemical ripening and eradication of sugarcane as well as suppression of grass growth and seedlings on verges.
MODE OF ACTION
Star force is a post emergence herbicide to control the grasses in broadleaf crops such as cowpeas, beans, vegetables, groundnuts, yam, and cassava.
- Star force post-emergent herbicide gives high levels of target weed control with the additional benefit of improved crop or pasture yield.
- This product is specifically designed to target weeds without damaging any surrounding grass.
- It ensures that the entire structure of the weed, from the roots upward, is destroyed.
- It is ideal for stopping perennial weeds from returning.
Fluazifop-P-butyl 150 g/L EC.
- Irish potato
APPLICATION OF STAR FORCE HERBICIDE
- Soybeans, Peas, Groundnuts, Potato, Carrots and dry beans: Use 2 Ltr/Ha.
- French beans, Onions: Use 1.2 Litre/Ha.
- Sugarcane eradication: Use 5 Litre per Ha applied on the ground.
- As a sugarcane ripener: Use 200-250ml/Ha in 200Ltr water using Knapsack.
- PRE-HARVEST INTERVAL: Pineapples 7 days; Beans 60 days; Sugarcane 14 days; medicinal plants 32 days.
- Composition: Fluazifop–P-butyl 150g/L
- To produce best results, apply star force before weeds exceed 6 leaf stage.
- Do not enter the treated area within 1 day after application.
- Maize, Sorghum, Wheat and any other grass crop should not be planted on soils treated with star force for 3 months after application.
Raptor, Lagon, and Paraquat are some of our most sought after herbicides.
Per 250ml, Per 1Litre, Per Carton of 250ml, Per Carton of 1Litre