Sugar King F1 Hybrid Sweet Corn Seeds (East-West Seeds)
Sugar King F1 Sweet Corn is a tropical hybrid sweet corn which has strong plant vigour and has strong root system which makes it tolerant to lodging. This product is a well-performing hybrid developed for tropical conditions. Sugar King F1 hybrid is a well-performing hybrid developed for tropical conditions. It has strong plant vigour, good eating quality, and high yield. It could be used to produce two or more crops in relay, especially where irrigation facilities are available. Because of their early maturity.
The Health Benefit
- Rich source of calories
- Reduces risk of haemorrhoids and colorectal cancer
- Rich source of vitamins
- Provides necessary minerals
- Antioxidant properties
- Protecting Your Heart
- Prevents Anemia
- Lowers LDL Cholesterol
- Vitamin-A Content
- Controls diabetes and hypertension
- Cosmetic benefits.
Features of Sugar King F1 Sweet Corn Seeds
- Variety name: Sugar King F1
- Origin: Thailand.
- Variety features: Large cob, very sweet in taste, and good shelf life.
- Sweetness: Brix-13 (Brix is a measurement of sweetness).
- Colour: Yellow.
- Early maturity: 71 to 73 days.
- Length(cm): 20 to 21.
- The corn ears are yellow, big in size, and with good tip filling.
This Sweet Corn Seeds is a well-performing hybrid developed for tropical conditions. It has strong plant vigor, good eating quality, and high yield. Ears are uniform in size with excellent husk cover and fully filled until the tip. Kernels are straight in a row, yellow, sweet, and tender.
How to plant Sugar King F1 Sweet Corn Seeds
- Nursing corn seeds indoors is not recommended.
- Plant the seeds 1.5 to 2 inches deep and 4 to 6 inches apart.
- Rows should be spaced 30 to 36 inches apart.
- You may choose to fertilize at planting time; it is meant to grow rapidly
- Water well and prompt at planting time.
- Sun Exposure Full Sun
- Soil Type Loamy
- Soil pH Neutral
- Sweet corn is wind-pollinated, so it should be planted in blocks, rather than in single rows.
See more variety of seeds here:
250g Sachet size, 1000g Sachet Size