It is a foliar-acting herbicide, non-selective for the control of annual weeds and perennial grasses and broadleaf weeds, aquatic weeds, and shrubs.
Sunphosate is a systemic herbicide absorbed by the unwanted weeds, with rapid translocation throughout the plant and inactivated on contact with soil.
- Glyphosate 360g
- Isopropylamine salt of soluble liquid.
The product contains 360g Glyphosate per litre in the form of 480 grams per litre isopropylamine salt of soluble liquid.
Mode of Use
Post-planting/pre-emergence and Pre-harvest.
Herbicide can be used in a wide variety of crops.
DIRECTION OF USE OF SUNPHOSATE 360SL
- Apply the product on active growing weeds.
- Do not apply product if rain threatens within 4-6 hours.
- To control trees and shrubs apply product to freshly cut stumps with paint brush.
- Spray at a low pressure to give uniform and average droplets on the target weeds
- Remember, more is not better. Use the application rate on the label.
Dosage: 150 – 200mls/ 15 litres of water
Package:1 litre bottle/12 bottles in a carton.
Alternative herbicide: Nwura wura
Per Bottle, Per Carton