Super Habanero F1 Hot Pepper Seeds…
Super Habanero is a large plant with an excellent fruit cover. It has a very uniform fruit and is extremely hot. It has a medium, pale green color, changing to red, with a medium to late season maturity resistant to CMV. Excellent in a variety of climates, including northern.
- When you choose our Super Habanero F1 Hot Pepper Seeds, you’re not only opting for exceptional flavor and heat but also for impressive yields. These seeds are specially bred to ensure robust and prolific plants, laden with plump, spicy peppers. Enjoy a bountiful harvest and share the joy of these delectable peppers with friends and family, or even sell them at your local farmers’ market for fellow spice enthusiasts to experience.
- Don’t let the fiery reputation of the Super Habanero F1 intimidate you—they are surprisingly easy to grow, even for beginners. With the proper care and attention, these pepper plants thrive in various climates and can be cultivated in your garden, balcony, or even indoor containers. Our carefully selected Super Habanero F1 seeds come with comprehensive growing instructions, ensuring a rewarding and successful growing experience.
- Beyond the heat, Super Habanero F1 peppers are known for their complex flavor profile. The initial burst of intense spiciness is followed by a rich and fruity taste, with hints of tropical sweetness and a delightful tang. From salsas and hot sauces to marinades and stir-fries, these peppers infuse your dishes with a depth of flavor that is truly unparalleled. Your taste buds will be taken on a tantalizing journey with each and every bite.
Maturity date:90 days
Qty/sachet: 1000 seeds
Greenhouse and open field variety
Strong vigor and long shelf life
To grow Super Habanero F1 Hot Pepper Seeds, follow these steps:
- Start seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before the last frost date in your area. Use a seed starting mix and plant the seeds 1/4 inch deep. Keep the soil moist and warm (75-85 degrees Fahrenheit) until the seeds germinate, which usually takes 7-10 days.
- Once the seedlings have two sets of true leaves, transplant them into individual pots. Use a well-draining potting mix and give the seedlings plenty of room to grow.
- Harden off the seedlings before transplanting them outdoors. Place them in a sheltered spot outdoors for a few hours each day, gradually increasing the amount of time they spend outdoors over a period of 7-10 days.
- Transplant the seedlings outdoors once the soil temperature has reached at least 65 degrees Fahrenheit and the weather has warmed up. Space the plants 18-24 inches apart.
- Water the plants regularly, especially during hot weather. Habanero peppers need full sun to partial shade and well-draining soil.
- Fertilize the plants every 2-3 weeks with a balanced fertilizer.
- Harvest the peppers when they are fully ripe and red. Be careful when handling the peppers, as they are very hot.
Tips for Growing Super Habanero F1 Hot Pepper Seeds:
- Habanero peppers are very hot, so wear gloves when handling them.
- Be careful not to overwater the plants, as this can lead to root rot.
- Fertilize the plants regularly to promote good growth and fruiting.
- Harvest the peppers when they are fully ripe to get the best flavor and heat.
Enjoy your delicious homegrown Super Habanero F1 Hot Peppers!
Don’t miss out—order your seeds now and embark on a sizzling adventure in the world of hot peppers!
Per 500 Seeds, Per 1000 Seeds