TermiFos 20 Insecticide (1L)
TermiFos 20 Insecticide (1L) is an insecticide containing an active ingredient of Chlorpyrifos 20% EC is a broad-spectrum, non-systemic insecticide with a contact and stomach mode of action. It reacts fast when applied and it is very easy to use.
Applied to control most agricultural pests on crops like cocoa, citrus fruit, nuts, berries, vegetables, cotton, maize, sorghum, potatoes, tobacco, soybeans, rice as well as glasshouse crops.
Active ingredients present in the Insecticide
Chlorpyrifos 20% EC
To use TermiFos 20 Insecticide:
- Read and follow all instructions on the product label carefully. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), such as gloves, goggles, and a long-sleeved shirt and pants, when mixing and applying TermiFos 20.
- Mix TermiFos 20 with water according to the product label directions. The amount of water you need will depend on the type of pest you are targeting and the method of application you are using.
- Apply TermiFos 20 to the affected area using a sprayer, watering can, or other suitable applicator. Be sure to apply the insecticide evenly and thoroughly.
- Allow the insecticide to dry completely before allowing people or pets to enter the treated area.
Here are some specific instructions for using TermiFos 20 for different types of pests:
- To control termites: Apply TermiFos 20 to the soil around the foundation of your home or other structure. You can also apply it to the inside of walls and other areas where termites may be nesting.
- To control ants: Apply TermiFos 20 to the ant trails and around the ant nest. You can also apply it to the soil around your home or other structures to create a barrier to prevent ants from entering.
- To control roaches: Apply TermiFos 20 to the areas where roaches are most active, such as behind appliances, in cabinets, and under sinks. You can also apply it to the exterior of your home or other structure to create a barrier to prevent roaches from entering.
- To control other insect pests: Apply TermiFos 20 to the plants or other areas where the pests are feeding or nesting. Be sure to follow the product label directions for the specific type of pest you are targeting.
Here are some additional safety tips for using TermiFos 20 Insecticide:
- Do not apply TermiFos 20 to food crops or to areas where food is grown.
- Do not apply TermiFos 20 to water bodies or to areas where water flows.
- Do not apply TermiFos 20 to windy days, as this could cause the insecticide to drift and contaminate other areas.
- Store TermiFos 20 in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children and pets.
If you have any questions or concerns about using TermiFos 20 Insecticide, please consult a licensed pest control professional.
Rate of Application on each crop
- Maize: 2 – 3 litres/ha
- Sugarcane: 5 – 8 litres/ha
- Vegetables: 3 – 6 litres/ha
- Termite control: 6 – 10 litres/ha
- Cocoa/Fruit trees: 2 – 3 litres/ha
General Application, dilute one part concentrate with 250ml of water and apply using a knapsack Sprayer.
- Do not apply where the roots of desirable plants can absorb the chemical so as to reduce the problem of contaminating water supplies.
- Wash powder from skin and eyes immediately if it comes in contact with the eye so as to prevent eye infection, and also keep away from food, drink, and animal stuff.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wear suitable protective gloves and a face shield when handling.
- When using, do not eat, drink, or smoke.
Uses Of TermiFos 20 Insecticide:
- Terminator 20 EC exhibits a stomach, contact, and fumigant activity.
- Control of sucking, chewing & boring insects, as well as various foliar Crop Pests in a wide range of crops.
- Being a broad spectrum affords control over all sucking, biting, chewing, and also soil pests.
- It also exhibits the ability to kill termite activity.
- It has application versatility.
- Very efficient for the control of a wide range of insect pests on fruit, vegetables, oilseeds as well as cotton to a depth of 10 -20 cm.
- Brand: TermiFos
- Form: Liquid
- Usage/Application: Agriculture
- Packaging Type/size: 1 L Bottle
- Dosage: 1200-5000 ML/h
- Active Ingredients: Chlorpyrifos 20% EC
- Formulation: 200g/l of Chlorpyrifos as Emulsifiable Concentrate
- Mode of Action: Non-systemic with contact, stomach & respiratory action.
- Package size: 1Litre/12 pieces in a carton
Other Products you can consider DPRO 5.7WG Insecticide (Emamectin Benzoate 57g/kg), Sharp Shooter AGricultural Insecticide -1L | Carton, Lancer Agricultural Insecticide -(UPL Brand) -250g
Per Bottle, Per Carton