Touchdown 360 (Syngenta Herbicide)
Touchdown is a non-selective, post emergence, systemic herbicide used to control a broad spectrum of emerged grasses and weeds.
Active ingredient: Glyphosate potassium salt: 360 g/litre
Herbicide is active against a wide range of annual and perennial grasses, broadleaf weeds, woody brush and tree weeds in agricultural, horticultural and non-crop outlets.
Main Crops: Plantation crops: coffee, tea, Orchards: Citrus, Deciduous fruits , Sugarcane.
Mode of Action:
- Herbicide is absorbed into the plant through leaves and young / green stems.
- Weed growth stops within 24 hours of application with visual symptoms of control appearing over the next 5-14 days.
- Complete drying of weeds may take 3 weeks.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply to actively growing weeds that are dust-free.Avoid spraying wet foliage.
- Avoid spray drift onto non-target plants.
- Rainfast in 3-6 hours under favourable conditions.
- Mix Touchdown 360 SL with clean, mud-free water and spray in 80-200 litres water per hectare.
- Ensure good coverage of weeds.
- Avoid tank-mixes.
- Use a low spray pressure (100 – 200 kPa) and the correct (Flat fan Nozzle) nozzles to avoid spray drift
- Use lower rates when weeds are in the early stages of growth
- Do not plant or cultivate within 7 – 10 days of spraying.
Package size: 1 litre