Tutaforce Insecticide(Chlorfenapyr) | 50ml
Tutaforce insecticide(Chlorfenapyr) | 50ml is a systemic insecticide with SC(Suspension Concentrate) for controlling a wide range of diseases in vegetables, fruits and field crops. Impressive in controlling pepper and tomato diseases. Of excellent notable action against tomato leaf miners(‘tuta absoluta’). Tutaforce insecticide(Chlorfenapyr) | 50ml is Formulated for Agricultural Uses Only.
Active Ingredient: Chlorfenapyr 36%.
Chlorfenapyr is a pesticide, and specifically a pro-insecticide (meaning it is metabolized into an active insecticide after entering the host, resulting in disruption of production of ATP, cellular death, and ultimately organism mortality). It is derived from a class of microbially produced compounds known as halogenated pyrroles.
Major Crops: tomato, tobacco, potatoes, eggplants, ornamentals.
Target Crops: For example- mites, leafminers.
Note: Formulated for Agricultural Uses Only.
Advantages Of Using Tutaforce Insecticide(Chlorfenapyr) | 50ml
- Firstly, leaves stay green for longer.
- Photosynthesis is more efficient because of the product.
- Water stress tolerance is higher as a result of product usage.
- In addition, excellent crop safety.
- Tutaforce insecticides are fully systemic and protect new growth.
COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with most commonly used insecticides and fungicides. However, test all mixtures first before mixing commercial quantities.
STORAGE AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
In this section, we tell how to be safe.
- Firstly, DO NOT swallow. It is poisonous.
- Secondly, avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Will irritate the eyes and skin.
- DO NOT inhale spray mist.
- Under field conditions allow the spray to dry on the foliage before re-entry into treated areas.
- Do not allow re-entry into treated areas in glasshouses for 24 hours after treatment.
- Wear cotton overalls buttons to the neck and wrist and elbow length gloves whenever prior entry is necessary,
- Do not apply under weather conditions, or from spraying equipment, because spray may drift onto nearby susceptible plants/crops and cropping lands or pastures.
- Also. store in the closed original container in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated area.
- Do not store for prolonged periods in direct sunlight.
Shop for other insecticides here.