UC82B Tomato Seeds (Jubaili Seeds)
UC82B Tomato seed is a determinate seed produced by Jubaili Company. It produces high yields of square-shaped tomatoes. An excellent choice for beginner gardeners.
One of the best paste tomatoes to grow in hot climates and will withstand extremes in temperature, both hot and cold. It can be planted during the dry and wet season.
Characteristics of UC82B Tomato Seeds (Jubaili Seeds)
- A square-shaped variety that excels during dry and wet seasons.
- UC82B is a determinate tomato seed.
- Fruit are firm, yield is 30-50/ha
- Maturity is attained 125 days after transplanting.
Health Benefits Of Tomato
Tomatoes are a versatile ingredient for food and diet, and when they’re perfectly ripe, they are exceptionally delicious.
- Better Eyesight
- Cell Growth
- Collagen Production
- Immune Support
- Reduce Blood Pressure
- Improve Digestion
- Reduced Cholesterol
- Reversed Smoking Damage
Guidelines for Growing Tomato
- Prepare your seed starting mix by combining it with warm water to make it arable. Let the mix sit overnight to ensure that the water is evenly distributed.
- Fill your trays with moist seed starting mix and plant the seeds. It is okay to plant many seeds close together as seedlings will later be transplanted.
- Place trays out of direct sunlight in a warm location. It takes 5 to 10 days for tomato seeds to germinate if they are kept in their optimum temperature range.
- When the first seedlings emerge from the soil, they need to be moved into bright light.
- Notice when the plants develop their first true leaves. Once these leaves appear, transplant the plants into an approximately 4-inch container that drains well.
- Depending upon the seed starting mix you choose, you might need to provide your tomato seedlings with supplemental fertilizer. If so, fertilize minimally with a weak, diluted solution.
- Slowly introduce your tomato plants to outdoor conditions.
- Tomatoes should be transplanted deeply. It is okay to bury some of the lower leaves.
- Each plant needs water within 10 minutes of transplanting. This helps avoid transplant shock. Drip or soaker hoses are better than overhead hoses which can encourage diseases. After 10 days, water 2 to 3 times a week.
- Mulch your tomato plants a week or two after transplanting to your garden.