Ultrasol K Agricultural Fertilizer -1kg is the ideal fertilizer source for growing outstanding crops with additional nitrate-nitrogen for quick absorption by the plant. It’s free from chloride and mixable with all water-soluble sources. This combination makes Ultrasol K the most all-round and the most efficient fertilizer source of its kind. it contributes to an optimal nutrient distribution, prevents blocking of irrigation systems and improves the nutrient uptake efficiency.
Ultrasol K fertilizer is excellent for turf and landscape applications also. it can also be applied as a solution to the root zone or as a foliar application.
Ultrasol K is a complete range of water-soluble nutritional solutions, designed to offer an integrated solution in fertigation, starting from the plant’s need per phenological phase, including both macro-and micro-nutrients, which contributes to efficient nutrient absorption.
Ultrasol K Agricultural Fertilizer -1kg is produced by The Element Q, the exclusive warranty seal of SQM’s business formulae, which boosts the yield of your crop and optimizes the profitability of your business
Application of Ultrasol K fertilizer
Foliar application of Ultrasol K fertilizer is an excellent way of supplying additional phosphorous and potassium during critical physiological or environmental conditions. Furthermore, several crop-specific actions of foliar applications of Ultrasol K fertilizer have been established as a result of extensive research all over the world, e.g. on citrus e.t.c
Spray 5 to 10 lbs per acre as a foliar application to supplement nutrients available from fertilizers applied to the soil.
Uses of Ultrasol K fertilizer
- Ultrasol K fertilizer is free of chloride, sodium and heavy metals.
- The product can be mixed with all water-soluble fertilizers other than calcium-containing products.
- Ultrasol K fertilizer is also compatible with the majority of pesticides in foliar application.
- Ultrasol K can be used to cover the potassium needs of a crop without supplying an excess of sulphate or chloride.
- Ultrasol K fertilizer has a P and K source, allows free selection of the appropriate nitrogen source as well as easing the application of P and K at crop stages when no nitrogen is desired.
Composition of Ultrasol K fertilizer
Ultrasol K fertilizer is derived Potassium Nitrate, Urea, Mono Ammonium Phosphate, Iron EDDHA, Iron EDTA, Manganese EDTA, Copper EDTA, Zinc EDTA, Boric Acid, Sodium Molybdate. F1367
Some other high quality fertilizers available are Calcium Nitrate, Haifa Bonus, QROP K