Dangote Urea Fertilizer 50kg
Urea is a nitrogenous fertilizer
with a high nitrogen content of about 46%. Nitrogen supports vegetative growth and it is mostly marketed in white crystals form. Urea is neutral in pH and can adapt to different kinds of soils. Urea is widely used in the agricultural sector both as a fertilizer and animal feed additive. Urea is used primarily to aid photosynthesis and promote green leafy growth.
Advantages of Urea
- Superior Nitrogen content
- Non-flammable and risk-free storage
- Low production cost, as the source is natural
- Wide application range (suitable for all types of crops and soils)
- Neutral pH and harmless to crops and soil
Recommendations on Urea Application
- Urea can be applied as a top dressing.
- Urea should be applied at the time of sowing
- contact with the seeds should be avoided.
- Urea should be mixed with earth or sand before its application because it is highly Nitrogen-concentrated.
- Urea should not be applied when the soil is wet or it is likely to rain within three to four days after application
Compactibility of Urea with other Fertilizers
- Urea can easily be blended with Mono-ammonium Phosphate (MAP) or Di-ammonium Phosphate (DAP). However, Urea must not be mixed with any superphosphate unless applied immediately after blending as Urea reacts with superphosphate liberating water molecules. This will produce a damp material that is hard to store and apply.
Here are a few tips for getting the most out of Dangote Urea Fertilizer:
- Test your soil: Before applying any fertilizer, it is important to test your soil to determine its nutrient content. This will help you to determine the correct application rate for Dangote Urea Fertilizer.
- Apply Dangote Urea Fertilizer evenly: It is important to apply Urea Fertilizer evenly to the soil. This will help to ensure that all of your crops have access to the nutrients they need.
- Water your crops regularly: Water is essential for the uptake of nutrients by plants. Be sure to water your crops regularly, especially during the growing season.
- Monitor your crops: It is important to monitor your crops for signs of nutrient deficiency. If you see any signs of nutrient deficiency, you may need to apply more Urea Fertilizer.
Why Choose Dangote Urea Fertilizer?
It is the best choice for farmers who are looking for a high-quality, affordable fertilizer that can help them to increase their crop yields and improve the quality of their crops. Dangote Urea Fertilizer is also a good choice for farmers who are concerned about the environmental impact of their farming practices.