Vanguish Systemic and Contact Insecticide
Acetamiprid 35 g/L + Lambda-cyhalothrin 15 g/L EC is a highly systemic and contact insecticide for foliar and stem application and is active particularly against sucking insects and chewing insects with broad-spectrum long residual activity widely used in agriculture for controlling insect pests including aphids, thrips, whiteflies, diamondback moth, leaf miner, African bollworm, pod borer, stem borers and leaf beetle in a broad range of edible and ornamental crops.
Mode of Action:
- Lambda-cyhalothrin (Pyrethroid group) kills either by ingestion or contact. It disrupts the functioning of the nervous system in an organism causing paralysis or death.
- Acetamiprid (Neonicotinoid insecticide) targets the nervous system of the insect pest causing paralysis or death.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
||Method of application
||Aphids, Thrips, Bollworm
||Foliar spray: 500ml/ha in 1000L of water
(10ml/20 L of water)
|Apply as first signs of infestation or insect egg hatch peak period as a full cover spray. Maximum 2 applications in at least a 7-day interval per season.
|Tomatoes, Cucumber Capsicum
||Aphids, Thrips Whiteflies Bollworm
|Brassicas; Kales Cabbage Broccoli Cauliflower
||Aphids, Thrips, DBM, Whiteflies, Bollworm, Leaf miner, Leaf beetle
|Legumes; French beans, Runner beans, Common beans
||Aphids, Thrips, Whiteflies, Pod borer
|Cereals; Wheat, Barley, Rice, Maize
||Aphids, Caterpillars, Stem borers, Leaf beetles, Leafhoppers
|Fruits; Melon, Orange, Mango
||Thrips, Leafminers, Whiteflies, Leaf beetles
Acetamiprid 35 g/L + Lambda-cyhalothrin 15 g/L EC is foliar-applied and adequate coverage of the crop foliage should be ensured for excellent results.
Apply Acetamiprid 35 g/L + Lambda-cyhalothrin 15 g/L EC as first signs of infestation or insect egg hatch peak period and repeat as necessary based on regular scouting for successful control.
Preparation of Spray Mixture
- Fill the spray tank with half the amount of required water.
- Add the required amount of Acetamiprid 35 g/L + Lambda-cyhalothrin 15 g/L EC and fill the water to the required level.
- Agitate to ensure thorough mixing.
- Use the spray mixture on the same day of preparation.
Acetamiprid 35 g/L + Lambda-cyhalothrin 15 g/L EC is compatible with the most commonly used pesticides and liquid fertilizers. However, a compatibility test is advisable before mixing commercial quantities or spraying a large area.
Acetamiprid 35 g/L + Lambda-cyhalothrin 15 g/L EC is not phytotoxic when used as recommended.
- DO NOT enter treated areas during the restricted-entry interval of 12hours.
- If entry is necessary, appropriate protective clothing should be worn.
Check the specially selected insecticide for you HERE.
Single Bottle, Carton