Akito F1 Cucumber Seeds – Technisem Brand
Cucumber Akito F1 is a popular variety of ridge-cucumber by Technisem. It produces high yields of slender bitter-free fruits. A great choice for farmers with a preference for the superior taste of ridge-cucumber but the vigor of a modern hybrid. Akito F1 can be grown outdoor or under-cover and the fruits are about 20 cm long and slightly spun.
Benefits of Cucumber
Consumption of cucumber promotes Hydration
Steps In Growing Cucumber
- Clear your land manually or chemically with herbicides that have Glyphosate as its active ingredient.
- Make a uniform ridge with a furrow of 0.5m
- Dig holes along the ridge at 30cm spacing from each other.
- Apply manure( pig dung, cow dung, or Chicken dropping) directly into the hole.
- Water properly after applying manure, then leave for 2days.
- On the third day, plant your seed directly in the holes where you applied your manure.
- Cucumber germinates 3days after planting.
- It is important to start applying fungicide and insecticide after the third day of sowing because cucumbers are highly susceptible to fungi and insect attacks.
Tip On Cucumber Cultivation
- Regular irrigation should be done
- Weekly pest control schedule
- Weekly fungi control schedule
- Stalking is important to keep the cucumber off the ground and reduce susceptibility to insects and fungi attack