Asali F1 Hybrid Watermelon Seeds (Royal Seeds Brand)
Asali F1 Hybrid Watermelon Seeds is from Royal seeds company. It is a superior watermelon with a high yield and excellent storage ability. It is a popular hybrid with oblong shaped fruits and very sweet red flesh.
Characteristics of Asali F1 Watermelon Seeds
- Plant vigour is very strong with green striped skin.
- Excellent storage and transportability trait.
- Maturity: 85 days from planting.
- Fruit weight: 10 – 12 kgs.
- Yield potential: 30 – 40 tonnes per acre.
Benefits of Hybrid Cucumber.
- Contains nutrient and beneficial plant compounds.
- Helps hydrate.
- Contains compounds that may help prevent cancer.
- Improve heart health.
- Lower inflammation and oxidative stress.
- Help relieve muscle soreness.
- Improve digestion.
Steps in Growing Cucumber to harvesting
Watermelons are surprisingly easy to grow as long as the plants have plenty of room to spread, good drainage, lots of sunlight, and a sufficiently long growing season.
It needs a location that receives 8 to 10 hours of sunlight per day.
- Work plenty of compost or organic slow-release fertilizer into the top few inches of soil.
- Mound the soil into small hills spaced 8′ to 10′ apart, less for compact varieties.
- Cover the hills with black plastic to increase soil temperature, maintain moisture, control weeds and speed growth.
- Make a slit in the black plastic and press four watermelon seeds 1″ deep into each hill.
- Cover the seeds with soil and water them.
- When seedlings sprout, thin to just two plants per hill.
- Watermelons are heavy drinkers and feeders. The plants require a lot of water and regular applications of fertilizer.
- If not using black plastic, add a thick layer of mulch around plants to conserve moisture and keep down weeds.
- To protect the young plants from cucumber beetles, many farmers cover them with floating row covers. These covers must be removed when flowers appear to allow pollination.
- Watermelons typically require 80 to 85 days to reach maturity. Signs that the fruit is ready for harvest include stopping of growth, yellowing underside, and shrivelling of the stem at the base of the fruit.
- To harvest the melon, snip the stem from the vine with shears.
Resistances / Asali F1 Hybrid Watermelon Seeds (Royal Seeds Brand)