Basanti 447 F1 Okra Seeds(East-West | 100g)
Basanti 447 F1 Okra Seeds(East-West | 100g) produces erect plants with very good vigour and good branching tendency. It is an early hybrid with good maturity.
Fruit Features of Basanti 447 F1 Okra Seeds
- The harvesting stage for best eating quality is when pods reach a length of 15-17cm pods.
- The pod is slender, and the colour is dark green.
- It’s an early hybrid with good maturity.
- The leaf is rather narrow which attracts fewer leafhoppers.
Basanti F1: Product characteristics
- Harvesting: 48-52 days
- Plant vigour: Strong
- Shape: Slender
- Colour: Dark green.
- Length: 15-17 cm
- Diameter:7-1.9 cm
- Packaging: 5g Sachets
- Weight: 100 g
- Class: Treated seeds
Nutritional Benefits of Basanti 447 F1 Okra
- It possesses potent antioxidant properties which can help in the management of diabetes.
- The fibre content of okra can help to improve digestion. It also helps prevent constipation.
- It helps reduces fatigue and improve the metabolic capacity of the body.
- Low cholesterol levels of okra will decrease the likelihood of heart diseases and atherosclerosis.
- Its consumption has an anti-stress effect.
- The seeds have been used on a small scale for oil production because of the Lipid components it contains which greatly contribute to the nutritional and sensory value of almost all types of foods.
- It boasts an impressive nutrient profile because of its high nutritional content.
- Helps lower heart disease risk, anticancer properties, blood sugar because of the beneficial antioxidants in it.
Care and watering
- Plant okra seeds about ½ to 1 inch deep and 12 to 18 inches apart in a row. You can soak the seeds overnight in tepid water to help speed up germination.
- Despite its reputation as a plant that will survive dry conditions, okra is hardier and produces more pods with adequate watering. An inch of water a week is optimum.
- Note that the okra plant that grows on little water will produce tough pods and may be prone to afternoon wilt.
- Foliar fertilizer sprays are particularly effective. Liquid seaweed sprays can be applied two or three times during the season to obtain the maximum yield.
- Okra is also sensitive to weeds. Keep your patch well-weeded, especially when plants are young.
- If you are planting okra transplants, be sure to space them 1 to 2 feet apart to give them ample room to grow.
You can consider these other seeds Maha F1 Okra Seeds, Clemenson Spineless Okra Seeds