Etna F1 Hybrid Hot Pepper seeds -5g
Etna F1 hybrid hot pepper seeds are a variety of hot pepper that produces bright red fruits in clusters. It takes about 50 to 60days to reach maturity and is resistant to common diseases including; tobacco mosaic virus and nematodes. Soil with a PH ranging from between 5.6 and 7.5 is suitable for planting Etna F1 hot pepper.
Features of Etna F1 Hybrid Hot pepper seeds
- It produces firm fruits
- Immature colour: Dark green
- Mature colour: Red
- Height of plant:18-24 in. (45-60 cm), 24-36 in. (60-90 cm)
- Resistance: Tobacco mosaic virus and nematodes
Packaging size: 5 g
Health Benefit Of Hot Pepper Seeds
- Digestive system: Hot peppers contain some substances that are essential against ulcers. They also serve as anti-irritants to the alimentary tract.
- Hot peppers contain trace amounts of antioxidants and other chemicals that reduce digestive issues such as, healing an upset stomach, curing diarrhoea and acting as a natural remedy for cramps.
- Healthy heart: It also improves the circulatory system and prevents heart disease by lowering blood serum cholesterol, reducing lipid deposits.
- Consumption of hot peppers can also lead to dilatation of blood vessels to aid in blood flow.
- Reduction of cancer risks: Capsaicin in red hot peppers is both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant allowing hot peppers to fight cancers.
- Research also shows that the consumption of large quantities of peppers is effective against breast, pancreatic and bladder cancers.
- Prevention of bad breath: They can serve as a disinfectant to the air you breathe out, improving breath odour.
- Hot peppers can also mitigate migraines, significantly lessening body pains.
- Improvement of metabolism and promotion of weight loss.
Consider also: Etna F1 habenero hot pepper and Piquante Red F1 habanero hot pepper