Gloria Star F1 Hybrid Cabbage Seeds (Syngenta) -25g
Cabbage Gloria is a high-yielding hybrid variety of cucumbers that is resistant to disease and adverse weather conditions. It has a medium to large plant frame with a strong root system.
- Very uniform growth
- Grows very well in Western Africa
- Seed rate: 100g per acre
Plant spacing : 60x60cm
- Disease Resistance: High Resistance; Foc:1
- Head size: 3 – 4 kg of blue-green color, and round shape.
- Maturity: 80-85 days after transplanting
- Size of head: 3-4 kg, round shape, blue-green color.
- Packaging Size: 25g.