Master F1 Cabbage Seeds are high-yielding hybrid cabbages. They can adapt to a variety of environments. They have a lovely blue-green color. The fruits are formed like a globe with a short core. In addition, black rot (Xanthomonas) and cabbage yellows are not a problem for them. They can reach a weight of 2.5 kilograms in 75 days after transplantation. But in ideal conditions, especially in warm climates, they can reach a weight of 3.5 kilograms. Transplantation is the major way of growing the cabbage plant. It is rich in vitamin C and Sulphur.
Tips To Grow Master F1 Cabbage Seeds Well
- Cabbage grow well under full sunlight.
- Spacing: 45cm*60cm.
- Avoid overwatering.
- It is okay to add manure before transplanting.
- It is okay to add fertilizer before and after transplanting.
- Always be on the lookout for early signs of insect, fungal, or other diseases. Spray the relevant drugs when you notice any of these infections. Also, keep an eye out for snails and slugs.
Cabbage is packed with multiple health benefits. For example, treatment for constipation, stomach ulcers, eye disorders, arthritis, heart diseases and Alzheimer’s disease. It is ideal for weight loss, detoxification, lowering blood pressure, relieving headache.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Cabbage is rich in glutamine, a powerful anti-inflammatory. You can eat your way to relief from common ailments like arthritis and allergies.
- Optical Health: It also contains a lot of beta-carotene. Eating cabbage can help prevent cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
- Bones and teeth that are strong: Minerals abound in this brassica crop, including calcium, magnesium, and potassium. Including this vegetable in your diet is an excellent method to reduce your dental visits and prevent osteoporosis.
- Better Memory & Concentration: Cabbage is rich in vitamin K and anthocyanins, which are believed to improve concentration. Vitamin K appears to be able to rebuild the myelin sheath that surrounds our nerves. As a result, protecting us from the symptoms of multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, and dementia.
- Gorgeous Skin & Hair: Cabbage is abundant in vitamin E and Sulphur, which can help us avoid early signs of aging and heal faster from infections and rashes.
- Cancer Fighter & Immune System Booster: Cabbage, like other members of the brassica family, contains a variety of cancer-fighting and immune-boosting chemicals.