Mona F1 Tomato Hybrid Seeds
Mona F1 Tomato (Technisem Seeds) is one of the best in Nigeria for the rainy season. The tomato Mona F1 Indeed has an excellent fruit setting and quality. It has a strong capacity both in dry and heavy rainy seasons.
Features of Mona F1 Tomato (Technisem Seeds)
- Plant: Determinate growth
- Strength: Vigorous
- Shape: Thick round
- Firmness: Very good firmness
- Colour: Vivid red at full maturity
- Size: 80 – 90 gr
- Very good fruit setting
- Tolerances: FOL 0 et 1 (HR), Nematodes (IR),
- Maturity: 65 to 70 days after transplanting
- Resistance: Bacterial wilt.
Health benefits of Mona F1 Tomato
- Many health benefits have been attributed to tomatoes, and many of these can be linked with the high antioxidants, vitamin, and mineral composition of the fruit.
- It also promotes good eye health because they are high in vitamin A, which is known to protect the retina and cornea. As well as this, it helps the eye to filter harmful UV rays because of the flavonoid called zeaxanthin it contains.
- They help to boost the immune system, giving your body extra protection against colds and other viruses because of their high Vitamin C content.
- Contains the major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer.
- They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
- It contains Potassium an essential mineral, so helps prevent blood pressure and heart disease.
- Calories: 18
- Water: 95%
- Protein:9 grams
- Carbs:9 grams
- Sugar:6 grams
- Fiber:2 grams
- Fat:2 grams
Growing Mona F1 Tomato
- Sprinkle the seed thinly onto good quality seed compost. Cover with 1.5mm of compost and water lightly with a watering can.
- Sow two seeds into a 7.5cm pot. Keep the compost moist but be careful not to overwater as wet conditions can encourage “damping-off” disease and other mold problems.
- After germination, remove the smaller plant.
- Transplant the tomato seedlings as soon as they are big enough to handle. Hold the plants by the leaves.
- Taking care not to touch the stems, transplant them into 7.5cm pots. Protect the plant from frost, cold winds, droughts, etc.
- If you want to grow them outside, plant tomatoes about 45cm apart leaving 75cm between the rows with enough sunlight.
See more Seeds Ranger F1 Tomato, Larisa F1 Tomato