Pasarella RZ Pepper (Rijk Zwaan | 1000 Seeds)
Pasarella RZ Pepper (Rijk Zwaan | 1000 Seeds) is a hybrid pepper seed with a quality fruit set, early maturity, and high product yield. It is best planted indoor and grows well in both dry and wet seasons.
Features of Pasarella RZ Pepper (Rijk Zwaan | 1000 Seeds)
- Red semi blocky pepper
- For indoor production
- Easy fruit setting variety
- Strong against cracking
- Good continuation
- Attractive shiny red colour
- Fruit weight: 220 gr
- Resistances: PVY: 0,1/, Tm: 0-2, TSWV :0
- Maturity: 50 to 60 days
Health benefit of Pasarella RZ Pepper
- They are rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E most B vitamins and vitamin B5 which are essential nutrients in keeping the bones strong, good eyes sights, proper body growth etc.
- They also are very high in potassium, magnesium, iron and rich in calcium and phosphorus.
- Peppers contain wide array of phytochemicals such as vitamins, phenolic and flavonoids that are important antioxidants which may reduce degenerative diseases.
- peppers are rich in many minerals, vitamins, and amino acids essential for human health and growth.
- Helps prevent anemia because of the great source of vitamin B6 and folate it contains.
- Help support healthy night vision because of the high percentage of vitamin A which helps to support healthy eyesight, especially night vision it contains.
- They prevent nausea, nasal infections, cough because of the lycopene and several antioxidants in it.
How to plant Pasarella RZ Pepper
Planting tips to note when planting the Pasarella RZ Pepper Seeds
- Water should be in moderation: Pepper needs a moderate supply of water from the moment they sprout to the end of the season. However, there should be no cause to waterlog as the roots of the plant cannot withstand it as they grow. The soil must drain well and still retain enough moisture to sustain the plants.
- Do not at any point over fertilize: Over fertilization tends to make the pepper plants develop lush foliage at the expense of proper fruit production.
- Peppers are light feeders, typically, if you use the 5-10-10 fertilizer in the soil until transplanting, that is appropriate. When flowering starts, you can also dress the plants with a light sprinkling of N P K 5-10-10, just to give them a boost if needed. However, when it out passes this and become excess, it does no good.
Other pepper seeds Gulpinar F1 Sweet Pepper, Demon F1 Chilli Pepper
100 Seeds, 1000 Seeds