Ranger F1 Hybrid Tomato(Continental Seeds | 5g) is a Strong determinate hybrid variety adaptable to most growing areas with excellent taste. Highly productive variety of square elongated firm fruits ideal for all domestic African and export markets.
Features of Ranger F1 Hybrid Tomato(Continental Seeds | 5g)
- A very vigorous plant with good cover producing high-quality fruits and high quantity.
- Shape: Produces firm elongated fruits averaging 110 – 120gm,
- Colour: Uniform green fruits turn deep red colour after full maturity
- Fruit shelve life: over 21 days when harvested at the mature green stage
- Maturity Date: Matures 65 – 70 days after transplanting
- Soil requirements: Tomatoes need well-drained, nutrient-rich soil, Amend soil with compost or other organic matter prior to planting, and Soil pH should be 6.2 to 6.8.
- Water requirements: Keep soil consistently moist throughout the growing season.
- Resistance: Strong observable field tolerance against -Tomato Yellow leaf curl virus.
- Yield potential: Average 30–33 Tons/acre under good agronomic practice.
- Health benefit of Ranger F1 Hybrid Tomato
- The fiber, potassium, vitamin C, and choline content in tomatoes all support heart health hence preventing cardiac diseases.
- An increase in potassium intake, along with a decrease in sodium intake, is the most important dietary change the average person can make to reduce their risk of cardiovascular disease because of the presence of Vitamin C and Fiber
- Tomatoes are described as a laxative fruit they help hydration and support normal bowel movements in the body.
- Its intake is linked to healthy skin and hair, increased energy, and lowers weight.
- Increasing the consumption of Tomatoes significantly decreases the risk of obesity and overall mortality.
- Tomatoes are a rich source of lycopene, lutein, and beta-carotene, they are powerful antioxidants that have been shown to protect the eyes against light-induced damage, the development of cataracts, and age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
How to plant the Hybrid Tomato Seeds
- To start tomatoes, sow the seeds 1/4-inch deep in good potting-soil mix six to eight weeks
- Keep the containers in a warm place at 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit until germination occurs, then move them into full sun in the field or grow under lights.
- Keep your tomato plants evenly watered but note, deep but infrequent watering are best, and mulch with a two-inch layer of compost after the soil has warmed thoroughly.
- After sprouting stake, the tomato plant in order to prevent the fruit from wasting because plant usually sprawl when growing.
Important Seeds Information
- Seeds Per Gram: 300 seeds per gm
- Seed rate per acre: 50gm per acre
So Our other hybrid Tomato seeds Larisa F1 Hybrid Tomato, Kilele F1 Hybrid Tomato