Tomato Hybrid seeds -Sahara F1 (Sakata Brand)
- 5%

Tomato Hybrid seeds -Sahara F1 (Sakata Brand)


Would you like to plant tomato seeds of the best variety on your farm? Sakata Sahara F1 Tomato Seeds is very much available here!

We deliver Sakata Sahara F1 with an excellent sweet taste, which is a determinate hybrid variety. It is also known for the optimal production of very firm, oval-shaped fruits.

It ripens 74 days after transplanting. This product is highly suitable for dry season farming. It is also very suitable for all domestic markets where the demand is for elongated and oval tomato fruits shape.

Package Size: 1000 seeds.

Delivery is nationwide.



Add to cart

Sahara F1: Sahara F1 is a  tomato hybrid with an outstanding sweet taste. This variety is known for its high oval-shaped, elongated, and very firm fruit quality. Moreover, it is suitable for all African domestic markets where elongated fruits are demanded.

Sahara F1 characteristics

  • Nursery: 3-4 weeks.
  • Earliness: Early to medium.
  • Maturity: 74 days post-transplantation.
  • Plant: very robust, strong cover, and high yield.
  • Production/yield: 30-35 tonnes/acre under good farming practices.
  • Fruit: Very strong elongated, ungreen back, smooth and solid oval crop with an average weight of 120-130gm.
  • Form: Oval.
  • Shelf life: About 21 days.
  • Instructions for Planting: 10,000 Seeds per Acre.

Nutritional Digest of Tomatoes:

Tomatoes’ water content is about 95%, with the other 5% being predominantly carbohydrates and fiber. Tomatoes also have strong vitamin and mineral sources such as vitamin C, potassium, vitamin K , vitamin B9 (folate), etc. Having tomatoes in the diet can help prevent cancer, maintain healthy blood pressure and reduce blood glucose levels in diabetes patients, In addition, they contain essential carotenoids such as lutein and lycopene. They can protect the eye from light-induced damage.

Customer reviews
0 ratings
5 Star
4 Star
3 Star
2 Star
1 Star

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.