Thema Carrot Seeds (East-West Seeds Brand) -10g and 100g
Thema Carrot Seeds (East-West Seeds Brand) are very tasty and are carrots with good texture! They are strong-rooted vegetables that can be grown in many climates. Thema is a premium variety of carrot produced by East-West Seed Company Limited. This variety is very easy to grow and will bear big, sweet fruits.
Thema Carrot Seeds (East-West Seeds Brand)
- Thema has excellent resistance to Alternaria and to other diseases.
- It is extremely productive, with good tops and storage.
- It is ideal for dicing when harvested.
- When mature, the offered variety has an exterior deep orange colour.
- It is large and has a rounded tip.
Specification: Thema Carrot Seeds (East-West Seeds Brand)
- Class: Treated seeds
- Packaging: Sachets
- Dimensions: It is large and has a rounded tip.
- Weight: 10 g and 100g
Health benefit of Thema Carrot Seeds
- It is crunchy, tasty, and highly nutritious.
- Carrots are a particularly good source of beta carotene, fibre, vitamin K1, potassium, and antioxidants.
- They are a weight-loss-friendly food and have been linked to lower cholesterol levels and improved eye health.
- Carrots contain tons of carotenoids that protect your skin against sunburn.
- Having your daily dose of carrot juice could likely end up replacing your suntan lotion.
- It’s good for your liver- Carrot juice improves the functioning of your liver and aids your body in getting rid of toxins.
- Calories: 41
- Water: 88%
- Protein:9 grams
- Carbs:6 grams
- Sugar:7 grams
- Fiber:8 grams
- Fat:2 grams
Carrots Ideal Planting Environment
- Carrots require an environment that receives maximum sunshine, but they can also withstand partial shade.
- The soil must be loose, sandy, or loamy, and airy so that the carrot roots can easily pass down into the soil.
Carrot Planting Guide
- Gently mulch around the carrot stem to maintain moisture, speed up germination, and keep the heat from touching the roots directly.
- When the seedlings are an inch tall, ensure they are 3 or 4 inches apart. Snip the tops with the scissors instead of dragging them out to avoid destroying the delicate roots of the remaining plants.
- Water at least one inch per week at the start, then two inches as roots mature.
- Weed with scrutiny, however, be vigilant not to disturb the roots of young carrots while doing so.
- Fertilize with a little NPK fertilizer for 5 to 6 weeks after sowing.
- Plant seeds in loose sandy soil, preferably during the colder growing season.
Our other Carrot Seeds Kuroda Carrot Seeds, Nantes Prime Carrot Seeds
Per 10g, Per 100g