Zuma F1 Watermelon Seeds -10g
Watermelon Zuma F1 is a hybrid variety of watermelon by Jubaili seeds that is resistant to diseases and has a high survival rate. It matures early, offers high yield, and produces excellent fruit quality.
Health Benefits of Watermelon Zuma F1
- Watermelon helps keep the body hydrated
- Watermelon is a good fruit that enhances weight loss
- Watermelon improves the health of the heart
- Watermelon reduces inflammation and oxidative stress in the body
- Watermelon aids in digestion
Steps on How to Grow Watermelon Zuma F1
- Plant 2 to 3 weeks after the last rain at a soil temperatures reach 70° F or above.
- Sow a seed per hole with 8 to 10 seeds in a ridge, and push seeds 1 inch into the soil.
- Space ridge 3 to 4 feet apart, with at least 8 feet between rows.
- Keep soil free of weeds by shallow hoeing or with a layer of mulch.
- Space seeds 3 to 5 feet apart in nutrient-rich, well-drained soil with a pH of 6.0 to 6.8.
- Consistently irrigate your watermelon so that it has good flavour ( Install a soaker hose or drip irrigation for best results to avoid wetting the leaves).
- Keep them well-fed with a continuous supply of nutrients by using a slow-release fertilizer regularly because watermelons have huge nutrient appetites.
- Keep young melons off the ground with a bed of straw.
- Harvest watermelons when they turn from bright to dull green. They should sound hollow when you knock on them.
Consider also: Maridadi Watermelon Seed and Grey Belle Watermelon Seed