Ivanor oral dewormer is indicated for the prevention and treatment of internal parasites (nematodes, capillaria, cropworm and Ascaridia) and external parasites like mite and lice infections.
Weight loss, diarrhea, poor egg production, and the death of numerous young birds are all symptoms of severe infections.
Generally, preventing parasitic infections in poultry involves;
- Keeping birds clean and preventing them from walking around freely.
- That you keep their cages and dwellings clean, and droppings should be collected at least once a week.
- Every day, clean out the feed and water containers.
COMPOSITION OF IVANOR 1% (PER ml)
INDICATIONS OF IVANOR 1%
Poultry: Internal parasites (nematodes, capillaria, crop worm, and Ascaridia) and external parasites like mite and lice infections.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION OF IVANOR 1%
Ivanor 1% is for oral administration via drinking water
Poultry: 1ml per 5 liters of drinking water (1ml per 15 birds or 0.25-0.35 mg per kg body weight)
WITHDARWAL PERIOD FOR IVANOR 1%
- Meat: 14 days
- Egg: 14 days
STORAGE OF IVANOR 1%
- Store in a dry dark place between 15°C and 25°C
- Store in closed packaging
-Keep medicine away from children
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF IVANOR 1% IN POULTRY
-Do not administer to layers producing eggs for human consumption
PRECAUTIONS FOR IVANOR 1%
-Wash hands carefully after using this product
SEE ALSO: Typranor Antibiotics.
Per bottle, Per Carton