Ivanor 1% ORAL (Ivermectin Dewormer) is an oral dewormer that contains Ivermectin as the active ingredient. It is suitable for use in livestock and poultry.
Indications of Ivanor:
Used in poultry against internal parasites (nematodes, Capillaria spp. (Crop worm) and Ascaridia spp.) and external parasites like mite and lice infestations.
Composition of Ivanor dewormer:
Contains per ml: ivermectin 10mg.
- How to Administer Ivanor: Oral
Dosage of Ivanor:
In poultry, 1ml per 5 litres of drinking water.(1ml per 15 birds or 0.25-0.35 mg per Kg body weight)
Additional Dosage Instructions for Poultry
1. Multiply the average weight of birds to be treated with the number of birds
2. Divide the total weight by 25 for the quantity (ml) of ivanor oral to be administered
3. Withdraw normal freshwater one hour before administration
4. Return to normal freshwater after consumption.
Withdrawal Period: Meat is fourteen days.
Storage: Store in a dry, dark place. Store in a closed packaging. Keep the medicine away from children.
Contraindications in Poultry: Do not administer to layers producing eggs for human consumption.
Precaution: Wash hands carefully after using this product.
Per 100ml, Per 1 Litre