If you use or install a drip irrigation system to conserve water and support your plants, you will need the right fittings to connect drip lines, tubing and other equipment to each other and your water source. DripWorks carries an excellent selection of drip irrigation fittings, adapters, and connectors that allow you to easily and securely hook up your system.
Whether you are searching for an irrigation hose adapter (connector), PVC-to-irrigation tubing or something else, here you will find a wide variety of sizes and types to match your situation.
Use these drip connectors to bind tubing pieces together. The connector is well fitted with the most common and simplest to use for drip irrigation.
- Screw thread lock catch tee design, beautiful and practical.
- Easy to install and not easy to drop off, long service life.
- It is more firmly to connect the water pipes after plugin pe tube and tighten the nut.
- Precise drip watering for green, healthy plant growth with low water usage.
- Made of high-quality plastic material, durable in use.
- The connectors are cost-effective.
- They hold extremely well.
- Better used with Drip-Tape rather than standard drip tubing.