Weedlezz Herbicide (Paraquat, Non-Selective Contact)
Weedlezz is a non-selective contact weed killer (herbicide) that is highly effective in the control of annual and perennial weeds. It is used to effectively control weeds on both agricultural and non-agricultural land due to its potential for total weed control. It controls weeds in banana, cocoa, and rubber plantations. It is also used as a; defoliant on crops like cotton, prior to harvest, as a desiccant for pineapples, sugar cane, soybeans, and sunflowers: in pasture renovation, etc., and in the destruction of potato haulms.
Mode of Action of Weedlezz Herbicide
Weedlezz herbicide disrupts the process of photosynthesis as soon as translocation to the xylem of the plant from its leaves occurs.
Target weeds of Weedlezz Herbicide
Majorly used against broadleaf weeds, grasses, and sedges.
Target Crops To Apply Weedlezz
- Citrus fruits
Application of Weedlezz
- Apply using a knapsack or boom sprayer.
- Apply 160ml of paraquat in 16 litres/200 – 300L of water per hectare.
- Half-fill the spray tank before adding the required amount of Paraquat, then completely fill the tank to the capacity required.
Benefits of Using Weedlezz Herbicide
- Effective in a wider range of weather conditions.
- Less packaging, handling, and waste than other herbicide formulations. Quick action in control of weed thus, allowing
- cultivation intervals to be reduced.
- High level of long-term weed control.
- Paraquat should be administered by professionals
- Do not spray in windy conditions Do not spray desirable vegetation.
- If accidentally expose weedlezz (paraquat) either on your clothes or body, carefully remove and dispose of the clothing, then wash your entire body with soap and water thoroughly.
- Avoid ingestion of paraquat.
- See also: PARAFORCE.
Per Bottle, Per Carton