Yara Krista MAP is a highly concentrated phosphorus fertilizer that provides readily available P nutrition to promote vigorous root development, efficient energy use, strong growth, and high yields. It features excellent compatibility with other fertilizers.
Yara KRISTA MAP is also a free-flowing, fine crystalline powder that dissolves quickly in water without any residues. This fertilizer can be applied through all fertigation systems – hydroponics, drip systems, low throw sprinklers, center pivots, and spray units. The product is a mono-ammonium phosphate (12% N, 26,6% P) with water-soluble nitrogen (ammonium) and phosphorus fertilizer. The product is manufactured as fine crystalline powder and is easily soluble in water.
N12.0%Solubility (20° C)360 g/l water Ammonium
Nitrogen (NH4)12.0%EC (1 g/l at 25° C)0.8 mS/cm
Phosphorus (P)26.6%pH (1% solution)4.5
Benefits of Yara Krista MAP
- Yara KRISTA MAP can be used for all types of irrigation – drip irrigation, fertilizer irrigation, and sprinkler irrigation.
- The product is ideally suited for applications in hydroponics. Because it contains ammonium nitrogen.
- The fertilizer is fully water-soluble nitrogen and phosphorus fertilizer.
- It can be mixed with all water-soluble fertilizers, except soluble calcium fertilizers and concentrated magnesium solution
- High phosphorus levels in the soil at planting or transplanting will improve crop establishment and development.
Importance of Yara Krista MAP in agriculture
- The phosphorus component in this fertilizer helps buffer fertigation solutions, keeping the pH stable at around 4.5.
- The fertilizer is free of chlorine, sodium, and heavy metals.
- This product is suited to application through all fertigation systems – hydroponics, drip systems, low throw sprinklers, center pivots, and spray units.
- The fertilizer contains nitrogen nitrate which is directly available for plant uptake, resulting in fast and predictable growth responses.
- Supplies readily available phosphorus to correct deficiencies
- – Fosters extensive root growth to help plants access water and nutrients
- – Boosts flower and seed production which require high P
- – Enhances crop quality, strength, and stress tolerance
- – Highly compatible with liquid fertilizers and crop protection chemicals
- – Can be safely applied at planting and as a top dress or foliar feed
To optimize plant nutrition:
- – Soil test regularly to determine P needs accurately
- – Apply Krista MAP if the soil test shows low or marginal P levels
- – Use higher rates for peak demands during flowering and fruiting stages
- – Combine with nitrogen and potassium fertilizers for balanced nutrition
- – Adhere to crop-specific recommendations from the University or Yara
- – Focus P applications where roots are concentrated for best uptake
Check out other fertilizer products: Neem agricultural organic fertilizers