Zytonic-M Biology Booster
Zytonic-M Biology Booster is a proprietary, water-soluble, soil-activating technology that improves soil porosity and water-holding capacity, thereby promoting the proliferation of natural biodiversity in the soil.
This results in a robust soil ecology that boosts nutrient uptake and crop growth, resulting in the benefits of improved crop output & reduced chemical input.
HOW ZYTONIC-M TECHNOLOGY WORKS
- Makes soil soft and porous, thus improving the water-holding capacity of the soil.
- Substantially larger and denser root zone formation
- Promotes exponential growth of soil microbial population
- A higher microbial population and larger root zone lead to an active and healthy rhizosphere
- More bio-mass returns to the soil which improves soil organic content
- Active soil biology results in consistent & optimum uptake of macro and micronutrients
- Improved nutritional value and vigour for healthier and disease-resistant plants
End Benefits of Zytonic-M Biology Booster
- Increased yields (15%-50%)
- Reduction in Pesticide Consumption (20%-40%)
- High produce quality- Size, Nutritional Content & shelf life
- Reduction in irrigation (20%-30%)
- Reduction in chemical fertilizer (50%-100%)
Visible Effects of Zytonic-M Biology Booster
- Higher % germination & plant survival
- Quick response time (4-10 Days)
- Green to dark green leaves and large leaf size
- Larger root zone
- Increased flowering & retention
- Softer Soil
Reports Proven by Science
- Sugarcane: Increased Yield by 32%, Pol by 2%, and Sugar Recovery by 5%.
- Maize: Increased Protein by 34.5%, Iron by 39% and Carbohydrate by 22%
- Lemon: Increased average weight per Lemon by 63%, Citric Acid by 12%, Vitamin C by 11.8% and Protein by 8.3%
- Carrot: Irrigation savings of 37%, Increased Yield by 28%, Iron by 16%, Calcium by 266% and Carotene by 220%
- Ash Gourd: Increased seed yield by 62% and decreased cost of cultivation by 15%.
- Onion: Increased yield by 20% and average plant height by 7%.
Reports Proven by Farmers
- Spinach: Iron content increased by 32% with an average weight increase of 31%.
- Potato: Increased yield by 30%, average weight per potato by 48%, Carbohydrate by 15%, Calcium by 10% and Iron by 7%
- Guava: Irrigation reduced by 50% with a yield increase of 125%
- Cotton: Increased yield by 24% and decreased pesticide cost by 47%
- Wheat: Increased yield by 36% with 15% higher carbohydrate.
- Pea: Increased seed yield by 19% with 40% more pods per plant.
- Sprinkler/Rain gun application
- Fertigation through the Central Pivot system
- Drenching through knapsack sprayer (Manual / Power)
- Application via flood irrigation water
- Foliar Spray application
Application with Water: Dissolve Zytonic-M in water in a 1:200 ratio
Dry Application on Soil (followed by Irrigation)
- Soil application before rotation (broadcasting/ spreader/ duster)
- Surface application followed by seed sowing
- Soil application at the time of seed sowing
- Mix with soil/manure and broadcast
Composting with Zytonic-M
- Dissolve Zytonic-M in water (1:200) and spray on organic manure /compost
- Cover & store in a shaded area for 2-3 weeks
- Broadcast the enriched compost
Nursery Application: 5 Kg Zytonic-M for 625 sq. m.
Foliar Application: 5 Kg / Ha every 30 days till flowering (can be mixed with pesticide or other foliar products)
Low Input Crops: Cover crops, Paddy, Soybean, Wheat, Pulses & other Cereals.
Basal Dose: 20 Kg / Ha
Top Dressing Dose: 10 Kg / Ha. Apply @ 5 Kg / Ha, two times,
each with a gap of 20-25 days.
Short Duration (3-6 Months) Crops: Vegetables, Spices, Medical and aromatic Crops, Maize, Tobacco, Sugar beet, and other field Crops.
Basal Dose: 35 Kg / Ha
Top Dressing Dose: 25 Kg / Ha. Apply @ 5 Kg / Ha, five times,
each with a gap of 15-25 days.
Long Duration (8-12 Months) / Nutrient Exhaustive Crops: Sugarcane, Cotton, Tuber Crops & others.
Basal Dose: 50 Kg / Ha
Top Dressing Dose: 35 Kg / Ha. Apply @ 5 Kg / Ha, seven times, each with a gap of 15-25 days
Crops: Fruit Trees, Floriculture & Plantation Orchards
Basal Dose: 35 Kg / Ha
Top Dressing Dose: 80 Kg / Ha. Apply @ 10 Kg / Ha, eight times,
each with a gap of 15-25 days
Note: Zytonic-M is compatible for application with all chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and other foliar products. Prepare Zytonic-M solution (1:200) before mixing with other products.