Paraquat is absorbed by plant foliage/leaves where it is translocation in the xylem thereby, disrupting the process of photosynthesis.
- Active Ingredient: Paraquat dichloride 276g/L.
- Inert: surfactant/ solvent 76% w/w
Broadleaf weeds, annual grasses, and sedges.
Benefits Of Day-One Herbicide Paraquat Dichloride
- High levels of long-term weed control.
- It has greater consistency in a wider range of weather conditions.
- Less packaging, handling, and waste than other herbicide formulations.
- Symptoms develop more quickly allowing cultivation intervals to be reduced.
- It has the potential for total weed control in agriculture.
Direction For Use And Application
- Apply as 160ml in 16 liters
- Apply at the rate of 200 – 300L of water per hectare.
- For aerial spraying, apply 50 liters of water per hectare.
- Half fill the spray tank with water before adding the required amount of Paraquat
- Then completely fill the tank to the required capacity.
- Apply using a knapsack or boom sprayer
- Do not spray in windy conditions
- Follow label instructions.
- Use the required personal protective equipment specified on the product label.
- Paraquat should be administered by professional applicators.