Farmers Pride 220 F1 Cucumber Seeds (10g)
Farmers Pride 220 F1 Cucumber Seeds (10g) are hybrid varieties commonly used for outdoor and indoor propagation of cucumbers, especially under tropical conditions. It is a high-yielding and vigorous hybrid cucumber with predominantly female flowers, good resistance to disease and good fruit setting.
Health benefit of Farmers Pride 220 F1 Cucumber Seeds (10g)
- cucumbers are low in calories and contain a good amount of water and soluble fiber, making them ideal for promoting hydration and aiding in weight loss.
- It reduces blood sugar level and helps reduce weight loss.
- All that water in cucumbers can help keep you hydrated. Plus, the fiber boost they give you helps you stay regular and avoid constipation.
- Vitamin K helps blood clot and keep your bones healthy.
- Vitamin A has many jobs, like helping with vision, the immune system, and reproduction. It also makes sure organs like your heart, lungs, and kidneys work the way they should.
- Calories: 45
- Total fat: 0 grams
- Carbs: 11 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Vitamin C: 14% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 62% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 10% of the RDI
- Potassium: 13% of the RDI
- Manganese: 12% of the RDI
Features of Farmers Pride 220 F1 Cucumber Seeds
- Its fruits are dark-green, cylindrical, thick-fleshed, crispy, and uniform.
- The seeds are hardy, vigorous, and disease tolerant.
- The maturity period of the offered product is 35-38 days after sowing.
- Its fruits are dark-green, cylindrical, and uniform with crispy and thick fruit flesh having excellent taste.
- Its ramifications and the predominance of female flowers allows the cultivators to get better yield per planting.
- Thanks to multiple disease tolerances, Farmers Pride cucumber seeds can be grown all year round.
- Fruit length: is 26-28cm, 5cm diameter.
- The maturity period: 35-38 days.
- The fruits: straight and cylindrical
- Diameter: 5 cm
- Colour: Uniform dark green
- Thick, crispy, and smooth flesh
- Excellent fruit taste
Cultivation of Farmer pride cucumber
The most suitable soil type for growing cucumber is sandy loamy or sandy soils, because of faster absorption of heat than other soil types. The steps involved in planting cumber include:
- Clear and plough: Clear and plough the farmland where you intend to farm cucumber. Remove all unwanted things on the farmland. The land should not contain trees or shrub. Note: that cucumber needs sunshine to grow very well, therefore expose appropriately to sunlight.
- Application of organic manure: Do this before making beds then you can apply pig, cow, or poultry droppings and allow for 3 days or more before planting.
- Include the drip irrigation system: It is highly recommended to install drip irrigation systems especially if you are planting during the dry season. There may not be a need for irrigation systems during the rainy seasons. Either way, have it in mind that cucumber requires enough water daily.
- Cover the beds with mulching films: Mulching is done to suppress weeds and conserve water in cucumber production. Holes are open on it where crops grow through in. You must dispose of mulching film properly after usage. The distance between one hole and the other is about 40 – 50cm.
we have more cucumber seeds Nandini F1 Hybrid cucumber, Shalini cucumber seeds, Ashley cucumber seeds