Grand humus plus is a plant growth stimulant and soil conditioner for all crops. It contains 92.0% humic acid, 7% of potassium and 91.12% of organic matter.
Humic acid reduces the need for fertilization due to the soil and plant’s ability to make better use of it.
Benefits of using grand humus plus plant growth stimulant
A. For the soil
- Stimulates beneficial microbial activities
- improve soil structure.
- Reduces need for daily watering
- It increases the organic matter content in the soil.
- Decreases the tendency of land slides and soil erosion
- Helps the soil in the prevention of doughtiness.
- Act as a chelating agent
- Reduces the loss of nutrients through soil leaching
B. For the plants
- Isolates plants against excessive acidity & alkalinity
- Improves water holding capacity which results to darker, greener foliage .
- Strengthens root vitality
- Promotes quicker seed germination
- Enhances nutrient uptake
- Better resistance to stress
C. for the farmers
- Enhances production and crop appearances which results to higher income.
- Reduces the high cost inputs of chemical fertilizers
- Lessen harmful effects on health caused by chemical fertilizer.
How to apply Grand humus plus
- Apply or spray the grand humus plus to the soil. Dilute 1 sachet of the grand humus plus to 200 liters of water for half hectare land. Apply 3 days before transplanting.
- Every fertilizer application(synthetic), mix 2 sachets of grand humus plus to 1 sack of fertilizer and apply.
Example: if you are using 10 sacks of fertilizer for the whole cropping before, now you will only use 5 bags of fertilizer and 10 sachets of grand humus plus.
NOTE: if you are using organic fertilizer, no need to reduce 50% from the previous volume of organic fertilizer.
- After 3 days from applying no. 2, dilute tablespoon of grand humus plus to a 16l sprayer and foliar spray to the leaves (6am to 8am and 5pm to 6 pm only).
Check other selected products with high Organic Matter content HERE.