Gloria Star F1 Cabbage Seeds(Syngenta | 25g)
Gloria Star F1 Cabbage Seeds(Syngenta | 25g) is a popular hybrid cabbage species that is a high-yielding variety, resistant to adverse weather conditions and has high immunity. It has a pleasant taste, attractive appearance, disease resistance, withstands various temperature extremes, storable for a long time, and does not require a large amount of fertilizer.
Fruit Features of Gloria Star F1 Cabbage
- Gloria Star F1 is a popular hybrid cabbage species produced by Syngenta.
- It produces high yield and well tolerates transportation.
- Heads of the cabbage do not crack; they have a pleasant taste and attractive appearance.
- They are disease resistant and will withstand temperature extremes.
- Gloria F1 contains many nutrients, vitamins A, B, a lot of iron and calcium.
- The vegetable retains its taste even when frozen.
- It has a pleasant taste, attractive appearance, disease resistance, even withstands various temperature extremes, storable for a long time.
Features of Gloria Star F1 Cabbage Seeds(Syngenta | 25g)
- Growth: uniform growth
- Shape: Excellent round compact head.
- Tolerance: Transports well.
- Seed rate: 100g per acre.
- Plant spacing:
- Maturity: 80 days.
- Average head weight:
- Approximate seed count/gm: 230 seeds
- Class: Treated seeds
- Features: Pleasant taste, attractive appearance, disease resistance, withstands various temperature extremes, storable for a long time
- Packaging: Sachets
- Weight: 30 g
Health benefit of Gloria Star F1 Cabbage
- Cabbage is a low-calorie vegetable that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Reduces inflammation because of the powerful antioxidants it contains.
- It contains vitamin C which is a potent antioxidant providing about 85% of the RDI per cup (89 grams).
- Cabbage contains insoluble fibre, which keeps the digestive system healthy by providing fuel for friendly bacteria and promoting regular bowel movements.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease because of the powerful pigments called anthocyanins contained in them.
- Lowers high blood pressure level because it contains potassium which helps to keep blood pressure within a healthy range.
- Reduces LDL cholesterol because of the high percentage of soluble fibre and plant sterols in it.
- Critical for blood clotting because of the presence of Vitamin K
- Cabbage is a versatile veggie that is easy to incorporate into the diet because it can be used to make many different dishes, including salads, stews, soups, slaws, and sauerkraut.
How to plant Gloria Star F1 Cabbage Seeds
The seedling method
- Plant seedlings in a well-lit area and monitor the fertility of the soil. The best option is to plant cabbage in the garden where beans or potatoes used to grow.
- The soil structure should be lumpy and shallow and care must be taken to monitor humidity and the distance between the rows should be 70 cm.
- Water the plant every 4-5 days but in very hot weather water every 2 days.
- Pour water directly under the root so that it does not fall on the leaves.
- Loosen the soil after watering, so that the plants can better absorb moisture and useful trace elements.
See also this seeds Hybrid Cabbage Seed F1